Zinchenko?

• Thoughts on how his price will progress over time? A good hold or a dud.

• Have looked at him a good few times, has played a lot this year and done well but you always think will only play if Mendy & Delph are injured. And due to the lack of cover there this year City bound to go out and buy a top LB in the form of a Chilwell / Alaba. So cant ever see him making the grade at City. Hard one!

• I watched the City documentary and remember Pep saying last season... "we don't have a left back when Mendy is injured.. Delph can do a job.. Zinchenko can do a job.. but they are not left backs"...

Now a year on... Zinchenko for me looks like an accomplished left back, and I believe Pep believes in him even more than last year.. but at the back of his mind does he still think Zinchenko is better in midfield? does he think to keep evolving his squad they need to buy again in the summer and nail down a proper left back for the long run??? If so would that not effect the no of games Zinchenko gets for City? After all to get the best out of him he needs to play in his preferred role (a bit like Milner at Liverpool under Klopp) but if that is the case will he get enough game time in midfield for city going forward??

I actually really like him as a player and a person but worry that if they do sign a full back where does it leave him? Remember Wolves were interested in the summer... I think he's proved he's better than Wolves, but is he good enough to be cement in Peps first eleven week in week out??? I'm unsure....?

• Great pb scorer but listed as a midfielder which means he misses out on 25 points every time they keep a clean sheet, I'd be interested to know how often this has cost him dividends. If he were to be reclassified I would expect a jump, although when Mendy and Delph are both fit he won't get a lot of gametime and I'm not sure a transfer would be helpful either as his scores are probably helped by the way Man City play.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.