In-play dividends

• Hey ...I am new on this site so still within first month of owning players. Football Index has these in-play dividends for players in a portfolio that score or assist goals. I have players who scored and assisted goals but I got no dividends. Can anyone explain why?

• they have been paying them out weekly, but if I remember correct as of today they will be paying them out daily

• Which players, when did you buy them and which match/es?

Until today, I understand the payments were Tue or Wed night - from today they are paid same day.

• There are a few players.
    Mbappe scored yesterday. Aguero had a goal and an assist day before yesterday, messi had 2 goals. To name a few.

I didn't get any in-play dividends for any of these.

• you will get them in the week, probably Wednesday. all IP from today will be paid daily, prob between midnight and 1am

• Thanks for the replies!
    Cool i'll wait till Wednesday and see what happens.

Btw, is there anywhere we can view dividends history - as in when and what dividends we recieved?

• @TheFinest Yeah, so all players will be paid out Tue/Wed.

From today, its same day - so that should make it easier. As for a site keeping track of them all, not sure. I'd suggest checking the matches your players have played in since owning them - then look at your transactions and see if you have had any payments made.

Enjoy the winnings :-)

• In your portfolio it will show you what PB/MB dividends you've received for each player but that doesn't include IP. They have been sending weekly emails with a breakdown of which player had what, but I dont know if this will change as of today. be nice if they add this stat next to the current dividends payouts.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.