Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United 19:45

ITALIAN SERIE A

AC Milan v Udinese 18:00
    Cagliari v Juventus 20:00

SPANISH LA LIGA

Atlético Madrid v Girona 18:30
    Espanyol v Getafe 19:30
    Villarreal v Barcelona 20:30

• just had a sixfold at 20/1 on Watford, United (who owe Wolves one), Milan, Juve, Atleti and Barca... Of all teams I actually think Barca will be the one that lets me down???

Also not thinking saw Espanyol as a home banker verses Getafe... Then i checked the table!!!!!!!!!!!!! GETAFE ARE 4TH???????

How the f*ck did that happen???

Dividend returners tonight could be....

Alex Sandro
    Paul Pogba
    Diego Costa

• @dannypea good luck with the bet. I do think Watford will rest players as they have the FA Cup semis at the weekend.
    Think Fulham might be the value.
    Watch them win 5-0 now 😁

• I wouldn't put Fulham and 'value' in the same sentence... they've lost eight in a row!!!!!

That said the only positive i can think of is that teams can't keep on losing forever and the rot has to end sometime? Maybe tonight will be that night that Parker gets some points, tbf their last four fixtures hasn't been too kind to them.

As for Watford I think they should be playing for places? Yes they have a big game on Sunday but they have an extra days rest and they'll be full of confidence especially the way they've played this season?

I would like to state though I don't think i've won a bet since joining FI (which was one of the main reasons for joining FI) so anyone reading my predictions please ignore!!!

• @dannypea you want to know how that happened?? (Getafe in 4th) Mata made that happen, guys been superb, even got into the Spain Squad last week, not easy to do that at 30 years old, unfortunately for Getafe they may end up 7th, 8th or 9th, still not terrible though, just too many better teams just below them.

• I'm well aware of Mata's form and noticed he got his first Spain cap but didnt quite realise his goals had quite pushed them up so far!! (this shows you how far i scroll down the Spanish League table these days)....

I still half fancy Espanyol to beat them tonight as they had a disappointing result at the weekend.. Champions League football in the hands of Getafe in April???????? Who would have expected that at the start of the campaign??? Would certainly say they've crept under the radar somewhat??

• Where’s rashford? Have I missed something

• @Ringers Sent home ill apparently

• No Messi in the starting XI either

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.