Diogo Jota, top 6 calibre talent?

• I think he could get a move to a top 6 club, Recently turned 22 so he has room for further improvement, good pace, link up play and impressive goals/assists stats every season he's played and for the Portugal youth teams too.

Thoughts?

• Wolves could still catch Spurs and finish in the top 6 anyway
    0_1554235052003_upload-86f376f2-fde1-47cb-b13c-3a55d46233c9

• @Nally

If City win the League and Champs League, Wolves are in Europa next season.

• @Nally
    I must admit on the day of the share split I bought 5 new players to use as 30 day flips for IPDs.
    Jota was one.
    However, having watched him tonight I had to sell some other shares to double up on Jota futures! That's the first time I've watched him play (closely) and I'm very impressed.
    He is already promoted to my "long term hold" section 😊

• @ScouseSte Agree with you he's a handful.

I have to top up myself on a dip but along with Tielemans of Leicester these too are impressing me and plenty of transfer speculation to come me thinks.

• Been linked to Spurs lately and also called up to the last Portugal squad. He's been one of Wolves' standout performers in the last couple of months along with Jiminez.

I personally think he has a big future, and at 22 he has a lot of development left in him.

(Yes, I hold)

• It was a different Jota linked with Spurs. He's staying at Wolves

• @NewUser144311 Diogo Jota was linked to spurs last week, the Benfica one has been previously too.

• Oozes class. He’s an arsenal kind of player but doubt they’ll pay the transfer fee he’l command.

• 7 goals and 4 assists in 14 games since Nuno changed formation to put him and Raul as a partnership upfront.

I think the Jota linked to Spurs was actually Filipe from Benfica who is nicknamed Jota? The way Diogo is improving and at just 22, he is going to be some player, never stops working, great skill and technique and a good finisher.

• I can’t see wolves selling any of the big players if anything they will only add to the squad.

• Love Jota but Vinagre at just 19 is the new Gareth Bale (once he puts some timber on)

• @NewUser209355
    Vinagre is a very special player - he will go to the very top. Definitely see a future Bale in him.

• Having another stormer today, wouldn't be surprised if more top clubs are starting to take notice...

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.