De Ligt

• The amount of buzz going around De Ligt arguably one of the best young centre backs around at this moment in time. At 1.82 currently with the transfer window slowly approaching could this be a good investment considering the links to all of the big clubs all over Europe?

• Brought a few when his price was even lower a few weeks back. One of my holdings I'm very excited about. Could well see him at a big club this summer as well as an outing in the nation's league.

• Yeah I decided to buy some shares. I just think he will be a world class centre back and will get a heavy move to a top European club and the transfer rumours hopefully will gain a big MB

• I think De Ligt is one of the most guaranteed players to make you profit on the index... (which suggests to me i should re-invest)...

His transfer talk in the summer alone will pose a positive dividend threat and wherever he ends up it will be at a super size club... my only worry once the transfer dies down depending on where he's at will depend on his dividend returns... Looking at Barcelona last night they could certainly do with a centre half of his ability... So could Man Utd for that matter!!!

• I've jumped on him too. Hoping a Premiership club hijacks him! However, can only see his price increasing wherever he goes.

• I personally believe he will move away from Ajax at the end of the season. There was a report linking him to Liverpool due to Van Djik and him mentioning how he's learnt a lot under him and would love to learn more etc but then there's also United in he would become 100% one of the first names on the team sheet. But, theres other European giants that want his signature. I can't see his price dropping due to his age. There may be a slight drop off after he signs but I think he will then increase once again. Just my opinion (I hold now)

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.