Frosinone v Parma 20:00
    Genoa v Inter Milan 20:00
    Roma v Fiorentina 20:00
    SPAL v Lazio 20:00
    Torino v Sampdoria 20:00

FRENCH LIGUE 1

Montpellier v Guingamp 18:00
    Strasbourg v Reims 18:00

• not sure where to place my pound tonight... Bilbao, Eibar, Napoli, Lazio, Montpellier... and dare i say it... Spurs???

That gets you almost 19/1 so if you're like me and are only interested in and around twenty's then AVOID all mentioned!!!

As for PB bankers... I have a sneaky feeling City will see a lot of the ball tonight... so whoever plays in there defence could be star man? Laporte always a threat from set plays... will Danilo play? if so he always scores high.. Also sneaky feeling for Inago Martinez and a Athletic clean sheet tonight and Koulibaly perhaps to net for Napoli... MF bankers include Jorghino who scores a pen in a 1-0 win for Chelsea (the only shot of the whole game) whilst Toni Kroos goes back to his usual self with 396 completed passes as Real score six in Valencia... Up front my favourite player forehead of all time Gervinho is nailed on for a Parma goalscoring brace against Frosinone whilst Karim Benzema continues his fine form with another double for Madrid!!!!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.