Opinions on Paul Pogba futures...

• Last night he was awful, & he hasn't been great lately. I have over 300 of him, & have held for a long time. I'm in alot of profit with him but i definitely have been considering whether i sell or keep. I'm in it for the long run and I'm sure when he starts scoring and assisting he'll go up.

• A summer of triple media ahead... who cares if he plays a few bad games?

• @JmanSupreme He wasn't great yesterday, but he was far from the worst player on the pitch. I'm sure he'll find his form again, and either way there's some juicy media divi's to be had all summer if he goes Madrid or not. I've got 825, and was thinking of selling 75 just so my portfolio is a touch more balanced, but I want to see what the summer dividends are gonna be first with the announcement in a coupla weeks. If it's 5p 4p 3p 2p 1p for top 5 media all summer, and a nice long drawn out transfer saga, where he eventually stays at utd, I could be a little closer to retirement.

• A move away from Old Trafford would see his value drop slowly, but i'd recommend keeping him for the majority of the summer.

There are not many guarantees on the Index, but Pogba bossing the MB over summer is one of them.

• must admit i've had the same thoughts... do i cash out on making +6 a future (a hell of a lot of profit)??? But the bigger picture is regardless of his form he still picks up media attention and dividend wins because of it.. when he does play well and score he does have the opportunity to bag more dividends so as long as he's in the public domain and playing i think that price will continue to go up longer term???

• seems a safe place to have money at the moment. If his head is turned and he spends a few weeks on the bench that will create MB. If he does leave it wont happen overnight and will be a long drawn out transfer, could be the story of the summer

• Be madness not to hold him over the summer. Will be a MB magnet

• @dannypea I agree, I definitely love picking up media buzz from him. Just difficult when other players are going up 10% every week and I'm holding on to him. He will definitely increase no doubt about it. Just thinking are there more lucrative options.... Sancho, Rodrygo etc..

• @Jimbob I'm sure we will continue to make great profits, I just wondered whether there were more lucrative options. I love receiving my media buzz divs from him and I cannot wait for the announcement.

• Same thoughts but is anyone wondering if United don't make top 4 it actually wont have the same impact on Pogba (as other united players) as MB will go through the roof with transfer gossip. I'd say keep hold for the Divs until the summer at least.

• I just sold my small holding. Only had 50 shares. Think he might drop a little in next few weeks. The profit is better used elsewhere for me. Sure he will be an MB beast over summer but so will lots of England players I think given the national coverage. Sterling still looks cheap comparatively ...

• Never sell a Pogba!

• Now Dendonckers let him out his pocket he may improve a little

• I think he is saving himself for the big Euro games...I wouldn't sell him. Like mentioned in other posts he is a MB king and given the end of the season is fast approaching you don't want to be missing out on the dividend returns he brings.

• @NewUser277689 Pogba has returned £3.80 (17%) in divs this season vs 57p (6%) for Sterling so not sure how Raheem is comparatively cheap.

• Pogba is a media magnet.. Any rare pb win is just a bonus. In summer when it's triple media again with potential boost either to winnings or number of places... He is going to win a lot of divs.

• I don't hold any Pogba.

I missed that boat, train and plane many months ago.

What I will say, for those that hold him, is that if he plays shit, he scores well in MB. If he plays well, he then competes for PB and MB. 🤑

If the rumours continue to circle that he is unhappy/looking to leave etc etc, he will be all over the media buzz.

I wouldn't get on board now as I feel his price might continue to slowly fall. But I certainly wouldn't be jumping ship without giving serious consideration to his MB potential over the summer.

Also, Utd are still in the Champions League and when Pogba is motivated, he has already shown that he can lead a team to glory.

• @NewUser277689 before cl games?

• @JmanSupreme said in Opinions on Paul Pogba futures...:

Last night he was awful, & he hasn't been great lately. I have over 300 of him, & have held for a long time. I'm in alot of profit with him but i definitely have been considering whether i sell or keep. I'm in it for the long run and I'm sure when he starts scoring and assisting he'll go up.

You should keep. I have 300 of him, after selling the other 300 to realise some appreciation profit during SS. You don't have to wait long for him to win dividends. The season is nearly finished and he'll be like goldmine, including price appreciation during the summer.

• Returned most dividends of all time at about £8.70 per share, that's around £2 more than Neymar if I recall correctly. You don't sell king of the index unless you really need to, little dips will happen just ride them out is my advice.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.