MB star for Summer

• I’m looking to change my port around a bit I know pogba is gonna be massive for MB in the summer but at £8 I can only buy 200-300 is there any £1-3 players that won’t win MB as much but I can buy a lot more of ?i was thinking of putting it all on someone like bale.

I don’t hold bale at the min

• Pogba didnt win MB once i dont think during the january transfer window - it was awash with transfer speculations winning each day

Buy a load of summer transfer specs - not only will you get the week of MB if it comes through but also capital gain leading up to transfer - they wont all be winners but if you spread wisely you should see some good profit.

for example

lozano
    icardi
    griezmann
    timo werner
    cengiz under

But there are dozens of potentials out ther!

• The flying machine that is Daniel James should get a move to the prem this summer so will attract plenty of MB and he’s only £1.19

• Madrid don't want bale, British press love writing about bale = Mb.

• @Rufio90210 Pogba actually won MB 3 times in January and was in the top 3 several other times. I think only CHO and Higuaín won MB on more days during the transfer window.

Pogba is always a good shout for MB, no matter what else is going on.

• @Longmanlee I hear you and agree that's he's a good young player but Swansea have set a 30mil asking price and not sure anyone will be pay that for him but hope I'm wrong

• @Wotabeast yeh January was still in season so most days were not treble media. Writing pogba off in summer for MB is criminal. Add in there is already spec with pogba moving to Madrid...

I expect Pogba, Sancho, Cho, Bale to be the big stars...

Then there will be the high profile cbs all linked to various big clubs... Varane, koulibaly probably leading the pack there.

In terms of MB... There's then a whole host of players that will attract 30-50m moves... Lozano, icardi, bergwijn...

I know I'm going to miss out, but so many of these players are already massively inflated from their natural pb potential... And will plummet once next season starts. Chasing deals like higuain and suarez in January was very hard to time correctly it becomes a touch of a lottery. Therefore I'm mainly focusing on players moving from non-pb (or poor pb) teams... To a good pb team. Bruno Fernández, Vanaken, Lozano etc

And trusting my big boys... Neymar, Pogba, Kane, Rashford, Mbappe to pick up the odd place.

• Pogba and Neymar will be up there on a quiet day. I'm on Ozil cos there's bound to be some.

• @Ynot_b Bale because of a potential return to the EPL. Maybe Icardi, Sancho and Odoi are others to consider

• @Longmanlee said in MB star for Summer:

The flying machine that is Daniel James should get a move to the prem this summer so will attract plenty of MB and he’s only £1.19

The amount of MB Daniel James will generate would fit on the back of a postage stamp 🙄

• As has been said your big potential transfer moves are where the money will be at. CHO, Eriksen, Coutinho, both Hazards, Pepe, B. Fernandes, NDombele, Fekir, Rabiot, Bale, Icardi, Sancho. So many you could go on all night!

• @Stewarty said in MB star for Summer:

As has been said your big potential transfer moves are where the money will be at. CHO, Eriksen, Coutinho, both Hazards, Pepe, B. Fernandes, NDombele, Fekir, Rabiot, Bale, Icardi, Sancho. So many you could go on all night!

It's going to be a huge summer.

• @Ericali 😂😂😂 that’s probably being generous too

• Any advice on what i should do about players like herelle and thiago mendes who i bought as they are positioned very favourably on price v pb score graph? Should i sell and lose commission at season end in order to not have wasted money albeit around £10 on each in a 1k portfolio or just leave them?

• Alright £10 does sound a bit ridiculous but i have slightly more in players like tah and savanier for example

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.