Bobby Duncan?

• In my quest for under-priced players I was surprised to see this lad so low at £0.74.

17 year old highly rated Liverpool academy striker (cousin of Steven Gerrard)

Judging by his growth chart he looks to have suffered during the recent young player sell-off and hasn't recovered.

He is 12months behind in his development due to a contract dispute after leaving the Man City academy but seems to have caught back up and is excelling in the Liverpool academy - Has been scouted by a number of top European clubs.

With Brewster's recent rise is Bobby Duncan likely to follow a similar path?

• @Chris-J can't see it. Think he is more likely to be a Neil Mellor than a Robbie Fowler.

• Difficult one, he is clearly a very good young player. Highly rated and he was wanted by a lot clubs.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of seasons he's on loan to Rangers playing under his cousin!

• I had him and then lost him after continuous declines.
    He has scored many goals at youth and may be a star of the future but probably has Brewster in front of him.

Best young striker prospect at the moment under a £1 has to be Alexander Isak and yes I do hold.

Research recent form since February.

• He scored again today but I think it will be another 12 months before he gets a chance on the bench in either league or FA cup games, or alternatively he gets a loan move.

I hold and will continue to do so, however.

• I think he's got too much ahead of him in the pecking order to break in to the first team (Woodburn, Wilson, Brewster to name a couple). Think he may be another Samed Yesil, great at youth level but doesn't quite make it.

A good punt for a youth striker is on Isak, not in one of the topic 6 leagues but 11 goals in 8 games on loan from Dortmund. He'll either go back there to play or move (perm or loan) in the summer.

• Decent rise today - glad I bought a few in the end

I guess people who feel they have missed the Brewster express are buying in the hope that he is the next one.

• @Chris-J the people who are buying Bobby Duncan must be on day release from their village. 👌

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.