Dividends

• So I own Jota and haven’t been paid out for his goal yesterday. I have had him for about 3 weeks also. Am I missing something?

• Ive had four goalscorers in the past couple of days and had no divi.

• @AshLewis said in Dividends:

So I own Jota and haven’t been paid out for his goal yesterday. I have had him for about 3 weeks also. Am I missing something?

Yes, your in play dividend payment.

• I haven’t had my Vardy IPD from Saturday or Suarez IPD from last night either.

I emailed FI yesterday about Vardy and they said either today or tomorrow for that, not sure of the issue with Suarez payment

• I’m in the same boat with vardy and a couple others!

• @Yellow
    Good one that haha 😂

• I've also not been paid for Suarez and Piatek

• I've had divs paid out for all barring last night's games (didn't have any from Monday) earlier today.

• I've had nothing for weekend or last night.
    Really getting annoying now

• @Comrade said in Dividends:

I've had nothing for weekend or last night.
    Really getting annoying now

I was going to buy some cheap IPD players tonight looks like that plan is scuppered.

• @AshLewis We all invest our hard earned cash, expecting IPD's, often planning to re-invest the cash ready for a game the next day and it stops us. It isn't right. FI really need to stop making promises if they can't deliver

• I contacted them and was told that weekend ones were being paid out over Tues and Wed and last nights ones were being worked on.

That was 2 hours ago.

• Thry already told everyone that the weekend payments wouldnt be done until wednesday THEN it would be paid daily. I havent been paid dividends today which is an issue but other than that can we all just chill out please

• @NewUser297678

People are annoyed as Wednesday is nearly at its end.
    People will have had this money earmarked for players tonight that they have now missed out on potentially costing them more money.

It's not good enough simple as that

• Just saw on Twitter, dividends will be paid tomorrow:

"The Tech Team are currently working on the payout for In-Play Dividends, and the payout for 02/04/19 and 03/04/19 will be paid by the end of tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience".

• 0_1554321631553_where-amp-039-s-my-money_o_1919469.jpg

• @Yellow
    Just got paid for some IPD. No idea if they are for last week or from Monday/Wed under new system. No idea who won them. As a new user can't say I'm particularly impressed. Betting is a contract of trust. Can't say I particularly trust this platform. May well sell up and go back to Bet365 where I generated the money to 'invest' in Football Index. Can't think I'm the only new entrant to have this thought process.

• @NewUser292679 There are teething issues no doubt. But the new daily dividend mechanic just came in. As long as they pay all out by end of tomorrow. Then all is good for me.

• @NewUser292679 denise coates just screams trust and customer care

• @NewUser292679 and if you really generated a good amount of money to invest in fi you would have been restricted

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.