pogba

• why is he dropping like a stone?? ive never really been in this position, hes a long term hold for me but worried i'm just watching my investment slowly dwindle. any advice?

• i hold 5 of this bottom 10, not a pretty sight right now
    0_1554328494067_Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 22.54.22.png

• @NewUser297399 Be patient. This is a long term game and Pogba over the long term is one of the most profitable players at a cost. People probably cashing in on Pogba and moving to other players. But then once he drops, more people will jump back on board. The number of overall users is growing and growing, so more money through whole index.

• @nicky540
    i hold 6...not good

• @nicky540 I hold all of them except Diaz. Don't sweat it dude, all be different in a few days. Or sell. Up to you really.

• @Jimbob said in pogba:

@nicky540 I hold all of them except Diaz. Don't sweat it dude, all be different in a few days. Or sell. Up to you really.

Oops, @ wrong user, apologies.

• @nicky540 said in pogba:

i hold 5 of this bottom 10, not a pretty sight right now
    0_1554328494067_Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 22.54.22.png

It shows how important it is to jump on board early. I hold Mbappe, Messi, Rashford, Neymar and Pogba, and they're all still in profit (green) for me. Please hold on to Pogba. It's a matter of time before he will rake in the MBs, and the occasional PB.

• His form has gone to hell. No champs league football next season most likely. Think people see better options.

• @nicky540 I hold 5 of those 10 as well. Huge amounts have been pumped into pogdog, Neymar, Messi, Mbappe, Rashford and co over the last 3 months. The money flows around FI in cycles. It’s been the bigs boys who have had the investment, and everyone who didn’t own them were fretting that their cheaper holds were dropping like a stone. Now it’s role reversal and the money cycle is flowing into cheaper options as it naturally should. But the tide will be back in time. Just wait a few weeks/months.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.