Panic Brigade

• For all the recent newcomers or people that have never seen these fairly big drops in players, I guarantee it's nothing new, don't panic and sell, it happens every single time we've had some kind of change in the market, this time being the SS and change in dividends, huge huge rises, then the gradual decline, give it a couple of weeks and all will be back to normal.
    It's impossible to just keep on rising, we need the market to drop off now and again.

BE PATIENT.

• @Andy-M Wise old Andy of York

• @Clover thank you sir 😁

• Just the natural ebb and flow of the market.

• @Andy-M

Definitely sounds to me like somebody is panicking ... πŸ˜‰

0_1554335521211_IMG-20190404-WA0000.jpg

• I am viewing it as an opportunity to top up. When IS reopens I will look to clear out some cheap IPD players with little spread to top up some more.

• It’s been proven time and again that the Neymars, Pogbas etc will have their little dips but always surge ahead again. Those selling now are making a huge mistake in my opinion. I’ve been around less than a year and I remember Pogba at under a tenner. Look where he was by SS time. I have no doubt history will repeat itself.

• Luckily for me the money they are getting from Pogba, they are pumping into Hudson Odoi, Foden and Kean.

So it balances it out.

• Wonder if it's all games again by the big holders trying to drive price down before the next announcement... If its media based, which I'm 99% sure it will be, it makes Pogba instantly more valuable... So i can't believe people are genuinely selling Pogba right now.

• @Vespasian32 said in Panic Brigade:

Wonder if it's all games again by the big holders trying to drive price down before the next announcement... If its media based, which I'm 99% sure it will be, it makes Pogba instantly more valuable... So i can't believe people are genuinely selling Pogba right now.

Very good point that. πŸ‘πŸ»

• I've just been watching the ticker to see if the price drops are due to selling or just people putting in the sell queue....I've just seen big INSTANT SELLS of Pogba and Neymar! Crazy. But good for those who want to top up πŸ€—

• @ScouseSte great time to top up on pogs just done it myself

• @Le-Blanc Value of experience on here!

• @ScouseSte first rule of FI. Never instant sell pogba. How do traders not know that?
    @Misto maybe that needs to be on the master thread, right at the top...

• @Vespasian32 said in Panic Brigade:

Wonder if it's all games again by the big holders trying to drive price down before the next announcement... If its media based, which I'm 99% sure it will be, it makes Pogba instantly more valuable... So i can't believe people are genuinely selling Pogba right now.

this is always a possibility. you can also give reasons why Pogba isn't as attractive as he was a few weeks ago, and at the end of the day this is a Trading Platform - people will trade and make decisions (as well as potentially manipulate).

But we all know though, the elite band of players who compete regularly for MB tend to go only one way over time.

• Is it just me or is Market selling no longer appearing on the User Activity tracker?

I'm not seeing any;
    User A just bought
    129x Raheem Sterling

followed by..

User B just sold
    129 x Raheem Sterling

• I just saw typical fomo

User x instant sold salah 3.99
    User x then buys cho

That is panic selling at it’s finest. Nothing wrong with buying cho with other money but instant selling Salah now especially with a game on Friday, champions league and title Mb is........

• I've just noticed you can now buy 300 shares in one sitting... BUT... if you attempt to buy 301 shares in one sitting... it comes up on screen saying "The maximum amount of futures that can be sold in a single transaction is 100."

Simple oversight that needs the 100 to 300 amending i suspect???

Something one of the FI guys on here can look into??? sorry i don't know any names as they don't come here often!!!

• @Chris-J said in Panic Brigade:

Is it just me or is Market selling no longer appearing on the User Activity tracker?

I'm not seeing any;
    User A just bought
    129x Raheem Sterling

followed by..

User B just sold
    129 x Raheem Sterling

Yeah noticed it a few days ago... Doing my nut in

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.