Milot Rashica

• Anyone looking for the best value on the index for IPD or long term hold Rashica is a great choice. It's his debut season in the German league and since January (winter break) he has scored or assisted in every game (on average). 74p a share (22 years old) which is crazy. Somebody show me a player who offers better value for money than this boy? Perfect time to get on him!!

0_1554363686415_upload-49dd256c-2a43-4a4a-b8d0-cb2ec588c964

• Nice find.

• 0_1554365879401_upload-9776d4c9-5f00-44c4-bf69-07d3103a7be5

Someone mentioned him in the cheap players thread a couple of months back and after a little research decided he was worth a punt - One of those cases where I wish I went in bigger.

He is highly rated and scores some absolute worldies - should be a transfer target for a number of clubs in the summer (I have a feeling he will stay at Bremen another year though).

• I have held him for three months, looks like a player that could enter the top 200 before next season. I was happy to see he has had a nice little rise overnight

• I've had 30 in him for a while

• @Chris-J

Yeah i mentioned him back then.

I'm from the same nationality as the lad, and am very fond of him. Picked him up at 75p pre SS, now he's nearly at that post SS. Will continue to rise, very talented.

• Shh..I was waiting for the midweek drop to get back on but then he scored in the cup last night and is flying up again.

• @Meridismo04 said in Milot Rashica:

@Chris-J

Yeah i mentioned him back then.

I'm from the same nationality as the lad, and am very fond of him. Picked him up at 75p pre SS, now he's nearly at that post SS. Will continue to rise, very talented.

Just checked and it was definitely your post - cheers for the tip buddy.

• @Chris-J

Not a problem mate. Appears we've made almost identical returns on him haha.

0_1554367747069_upload-4e31af95-7ac2-4b16-9312-5be93405e011

• I bought 60 last night about 5pm, woke up this morning and already 14% up. Not a bad return already!
    Hope he stays next season to develop rather than a transfer to sit on the bench somewhere

• yeah fantastic player been on my radar for a while i keep dipping in more futures cant find many this this good and consistent not at least at his price!

• Bought in about 2 weeks back. Will definitely go up in price

• good find... if all pumps were backed up with stats like this the world would be a better place!!!!

• Don't think he's gonna be at Werder Bremen long either

• @dannypea appreciate the kind words -mate.

• Great player and I hold myself, looks like he might be my first 100% roi player. Won a pb a couple of weeks ago too. One thing though, last seaoson was his debut season in the bundesliga.

• I don't watch much German Football, but caught some highlights from last weekend and he looked class .
    Totally forgot his name when i came on here.
    Jumped about 10p before i see this thread so no harm done hopefully.

• England have got two qualifiers against Kosovo coming up later in the year. If he plays well in those he might grab some attention - not for MB, just people buying into him if he impresses.

• Ahh I had a feeling I'd finally find a thread on Rashica today!

He's been my secret gem for months and I hold twice as many shares in him as any other player.

First saw him when watching a Bremen game on the gym treadmill and was blown away by his footwork and explosiveness. Immediately researched him and got on him before this crazy run that him and Max Kruse are having.

Getting the PB returns was very nice too. Linked with Palace for a while but surely he'll be aiming higher if he can keep up this form.

• @Chris-J said in Milot Rashica:

0_1554365879401_upload-9776d4c9-5f00-44c4-bf69-07d3103a7be5

Someone mentioned him in the cheap players thread a couple of months back and after a little research decided he was worth a punt - One of those cases where I wish I went in bigger.

He is highly rated and scores some absolute worldies - should be a transfer target for a number of clubs in the summer (I have a feeling he will stay at Bremen another year though).

I think I mentioned him in cheap players and bought and sold him a few times before getting him more long term, apparently at the same time as you.

0_1554396740924_upload-d62772b9-3212-4ace-902b-985494aadf0f

I did have 150 pre split but sold 50 after he won PB to take a bit of profit. Looks a great prospect and he posts good PB scores. Hopefully he gets reclassified as a FWD to add further value to him on FI.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.