Pogba and neymar

• Wow how much are these 2 dropping.

Surely a good time to top up 🤔

• Are those the names of the faulty storage tanks at Fukushima? 🤔

• @Ericali yeah that’s them 😂😂

• As soon as these two win PB again everyone will be scrambling to buy them again.

I've only been on the index since August but I've seen these drops before, especially in Pogba but then they soon come back. I've held both since almost as soon as I joined. I haven't sold and I have reaped the benefits in terms of dividends and not having to pay the selling commission and then having to buy again.

• Pogba is "crashing"... yet his price is currently the equivalent of £23.37 pre-SS.

That puts it into context.

There is absolutely nothing to worry about, it's just the market correcting itself as people now start to move some profits into younger prospects etc (a few wise FI users predicted this pattern would happen 👌)

• @ScouseSte said in Pogba and neymar:

Pogba is "crashing"... yet his price is currently the equivalent of £23.37 pre-SS.

That puts it into context.

There is absolutely nothing to worry about, it's just the market correcting itself as people now start to move some profits into younger prospects etc (a few wise FI users predicted this pattern would happen 👌)

Exactly, new users had buy pogba slammed down there throats for the last 3 months. It’s no wonder people are cashing in.

• Pogba has been a great dividend earner, 380 so far this season, but a large proportion of this from his "relationship" with Mourinho (& his agent) but that has gone now & whilst he will still attract plenty of dividend wins I doubt he will be the same powerhouse. Couple that with a trebling in price over the season & I think he is still significantly over valued; I sold out at £22 equivalent & won't look to buy in again until he falls to well below £20 (£6.66 post SS). That may never happen but the downside risks are currently huge at his current price so there is far better value elsewhere IMO.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.