Kingsley Coman

• Havent seen much of this lad but heard great things... his stats are nothing to shout about but surely too much talent to not be a first team regular? lots of competition for france but just how good can he be?

• he's won 2 french league titles the serie a title and three bundesligas and has already one of the most decorated trophy cabinets in European football aged 22... But when i see him play I don't get it????

Still yet to fulfil his potential I'm just waiting for him to step up to the next level but in all seriousness, I don't think he's that good despite his pedigree and despite what he's already won as a bit part player????

• @NewUser297399

There is no doubting the talent.

The major issue lies with his fitness. He is injury prone and has missed far too much football at such a young age.

If he proves his fitness over the course of a full season, I would reconsider my position, but at the moment he is far too risky for investment.

For that reason, I'm out. 😉

• just seems nuts hes 96p haha

• @NewUser297399 it's a lot down to the fact that he publicly said recently that if he get another serious injury he'll retire. If so that's goodbye to your money.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.