Thursday 4th Jan IPO's - Less said the better

• For the first time even I'm choosing to have a day off tomorrow. Felt like a Veggie in a Butchers looking at that list.

I actually like Izquierdo and think he'll move on to a bigger club but he's a dribbler with a poor baseline so 80p for him is a bit silly even for a speculating Brighton fan!

For the optimists out there Brazilian Olympic Gold Medalist Thiago Maia appears to have a decent AVG PPG but Lille are crap and there's no obvious signs of goals from what I can see although the sample size is minimal.

Amavi's had a recent French call up and notched 4 goals for Nice in 2015 and 4 assists for Marseille this season. So obviously capable of picking up a Def PB but I'd avoid buying in at 60+ until his PB are seen and compared against others.

Here's to hoping Friday is more attractive! Happy Trading Guys!

• @Agatello I was about to post your commission cheque but not so sure now with this "day off" thing ;)

• @NewUser9338 said in Thursday 4th Jan IPO's - Less said the better:

@Agatello I was about to post your commission cheque but not so sure now with this "day off" thing ;)

Did I say Day? I meant Hour ;-)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.