Mane media buzz

• Sadio Mane is winning media buzz today with a score of 1520 from 3 stories. How is that calculated? Glitch I guess?

• Must be a mistake let's hope they realise it before they pay out or they will be paying out twice

• Yeah. Noticed that. The correct payout will eventually be made out.

• They just put mane as the winner on the dividends winner section. Gutted as i have kean and hudson odoi who would have had it. Glad others noticed as ive just been trawling through news trying to find how he got 1580 points as i now cant see the stories as its past midnight

• I just checked the site where the results come from - definite error!

0_1554420102642_Screenshot_2019-04-05-00-20-06.png

0_1554420115949_Screenshot_2019-04-05-00-19-48.png

A score of 1840!!! From 3 stories

• @NewUser297678 said in Mane media buzz:

They just put mane as the winner on the dividends winner section. Gutted as i have kean and hudson odoi who would have had it. Glad others noticed as ive just been trawling through news trying to find how he got 1580 points as i now cant see the stories as its past midnight

Ditto!

• @Thatguy they have already paid out on mane

• FI are starting to really piss me off now, so fucking incompetent

• They will eventually pay out the “real” winner, cho or Kean but these continuous screw ups is making them look very incompetent.

• I noticed it too. Definitely a glitch

• Hmmmm I hadn’t even noticed he was close to winning the daily bonus. Thought it was young Callum’s.

Customer service will be busy again with the number of people buying the young lad yesterday.

The day in the life of a FI CS operator eh!

• They didn’t pay for rashford finishing 3rd a few days ago iirc

• @Advinculas-Index Rashford finished 3rd on 27th March. I got my payment for that.

The time before when they paid out the incorrect places I also believe it was Rashford that was effected. I can't remember the exact date he should've won, but my account received a Manual Adjustment for this error on Thursday 21st March. (I seem to remember it took 2 or 3 days to sort)

• Yeh they correct the payments eventually. This time as a Mane holder I benefit. But still missing some IPD... Which is hard enough to keep track of without them falling days behind and doing some in bulk and some individually at random times.

• @LukeMalla

That’s probably the one I’m thinking about
    It’s hard to keep track tbf

At least that indicates that they will sort it out at some point but they will have lost a fair wedge from having to pay out unnecessarily on Mane last night.

• Has anyone contacted customer services? I've just rang them and I'll be honest, the girl didn't sound interested in the slightest. Didn't ask any of my customer details, just said oh yes I'll forward this to the tech team. And that was it. I asked about payments being honoured for the true MB winner (Kean) and she wasnt too confident in her response and just said "yes, just look on Twitter. anything else I can help you with?" and that was it 😡😡🤔😏

This is tiresome having to do this, it really is, but now I'll have to email them because there isn't even a guarantee that EVERYONE who owns Kean will get paid out. It could just be the ones who raise an issue with CS?! I'd advise anyone else in the same boat to do the same.

• @ScouseSte was it definitely kean that won? Last I saw was CHO on 600 and kean on 590, what did it finish at?

• I emailed FI regarding the issue this morning and I received this reply:

Natalie (Football Index)
    Apr 5, 11:14 BST

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes, we're aware of an issue last night where Mane's Media Points appeared higher than the total of the articles displayed on the rankings.
    The tech department are investigating to clarify why this was the case and whether a corrective payment should be made.
    Keep an eye out on our social media accounts and news page as this may be announced there.
    Our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

• @Brad said in Mane media buzz:

@ScouseSte was it definitely kean that won? Last I saw was CHO on 600 and kean on 590, what did it finish at?

I can confirm this. As a holder of Kean I checked at 11.50 last night and CHO was at 600 and Kean at 590. Was hoping Kean would rise at the last minute but didn't appear to.

Very surprised to see Mane won this morning!

• 0_1554467530179_Screenshot_20190405-000215_Samsung Internet.jpg

Taken just after midnight last night

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.