Atalanta

• 2 Monday night games before end of the month.

Hateboer and Ilicic being sold of by the IPD chasers. Sometimes you need to look further ahead in my opinion.

• Agreed - 3 goals in his last two games but I'm not selling up my Duvan Zupata.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1113863808387305473

On what I've been seeing this past few games they are certainly going to be playing in Europe next season, that should add to the dividends these players are likely to win next season.
    In that sense like Lille they could be a "promoted" team, only they haven't had the massive rises we've seen with Leao, Pepe and Bamba just yet....

• Was Castagne injured last night?

• @Wolvesfan1980

Was on the bench.

• Anyone know what's happened to Musa Barrow?? Replaced Iilic after an hour but seems to be restricted to cameo's & whilst only 20 he appears to be failing to make much impact.

Am I being too harsh or is it time to sell & move on??

• @Comrade said in Atalanta:

2 Monday night games before end of the month.

Hateboer and Ilicic being sold of by the IPD chasers. Sometimes you need to look further ahead in my opinion.

3 Monday games.

15th v Empoli
    22nd v Napoli
    29th v Udinese

• @Yellow

You are right, I stand corrected.
    Even better news

• @Comrade completely agree.

Take Ilicic for instance, he has 4 goals and 2 assists in his last 5 games. Surely if you bought him off the back of yesterday’s game you’d keep him for the 30 days?

Yet the midnight crew just sell him on. Then if he scores again on the next Monday game, they’ll buy him again and sell him at midnight again. I get everyone has different strategies but I do struggle to comprehend some peoples decisions.

• @SamVee let them sell on, i buy more shares for lots of small instant payouts for any player that has scored goals (if on my list of players i want) and then see his price has dropped a decent amount. Kind of like continuing to roll players over on the 30 day rule etc while continuing to build my portfolio. Try not to sell anyone anymore and i guess players scoring goals tells me where i buy a few more in. If fi want to make it easy to just wait for scorers, i may aswell use that.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.