Performance Buzz Dark Horses - Exploiting Single and Double Days

• Morning Guys

Single game day today. Liverpool players will be the biggest PB threats but there is also value out there. Exploiting these single and double days can be quite profitable as your chances of winning are amplified. For me Marseille are the value. Clearly Florian Thauvin should be the main PB threat but Maxime Lopez, Boubacar Kamara and Duje Caleta-Car are the value picks. Don't sleep on Balotelli for some IPD either!

Here's a previous blog post of mine looking at some PB Dark Horses from my French Challenge Portfolio:

https://fifrenchtalent.com/2019/03/20/performance-buzz-dark-horses/

Any tips, questions or comments then ket me know!

Thanks

Stu (@FIGenesis)

• nice work, follower gained.

I've spent ages doing similar, good to see we are finding similar lists of players.

One thing I've noticed though is we seem to be bucking a trend at the moment and not getting cap app on these players- do you think traders will start coming back to PB ports? Or has the IPD market taken over?

• @Westy Hey bud. Thanks! Glad you liked it. I think, with the summer coming, PB players will start to see more dips unless they are going to generate transfer rumours or get transfers before next season. At the tail end of the summer PB players will start to get rises again.

Players like Lopez, Savanier and especially Ndombele will get big moves at some point, maybe this summer, so should be fine. Cyprien may need another season to prove he is fully recovered from his injury. Man City were interested before but not now. He could see a dip this summer but should recover!

Plenty more content on the blog. Check it out! Esp my posts on summer preparations!

Cheers

• @FIGenesis nice work, really enjoyed reading another followed gained 👍

• There will be huge drops in pb players, moving money into mb players. Best time to start stocking up in them and hold as when season draws near they will appreciate.

• @Finlay77 said in Performance Buzz Dark Horses - Exploiting Single and Double Days:

There will be huge drops in pb players, moving money into mb players. Best time to start stocking up in them and hold as when season draws near they will appreciate.

This could mean the big boys of Pogba/Messi/Neymar/Kane/Salah start flying again, as they win both MB and PB.

• @TraderJ Thanks bud, glad you enjoyed it. Plenty more stuff in the pipeline!

• @FIGenesis looking forward to it 👍

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.