Zielinski IPD

• Hi has anyone received dividends for Zielinski's In play goal on 3rd April? I've been paid on all in plays apart from this one.

thanks

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah said in Zielinski IPD:

Hi has anyone received dividends for Zielinski's In play goal on 3rd April? I've been paid on all in plays apart from this one.

thanks

Hi mate, I've just been in contact with CS, I hadn't received either, they credited me manually, I also questioned the fact that we shouldn't have to be responsible for checking these things, imagine all the traders that don't check because they trust the system, I suggest you get onto them.

• Yeah I only started checking for the last week due to all the complaints. I've now started making a log of players purchased in the last 30 days and making a note of who wins IP each day.

Thanks for your response, I'll contact them and you're totally right, we should be able to trust that the payouts are corrects as you do with online betting sites.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.