Mason Mount

• Whys he getting pumped and dumped? surely hes a long term hold for most? people panic sell so much!

• He's not been pumped and dumped, repeat he's not been pumped and dumped.

His priced maxed at 1.49 today and he's currently 1.44.

He's still up 28% over 24 hours and 44% over the last 7 days. That's a huge rise.

Anyone buying at 1.49 can't really complain.

Personally I think he's over priced and I'd be jumping off with those rises.

• He’s got a big big future that boy

• @NewUser61020 Eye.... In the championship

• @Allams-Out said in Mason Mount:

He's not been pumped and dumped, repeat he's not been pumped and dumped.

He's still up 28% over 24 hours and 44% over the last 7 days. That's a huge rise.

I would say he is on the same level as Grealish who is currently £1.72 arguably higher given that he has already been called up for England and is 3 years younger.

Not to denigrate Grealish as I hold both

• He also got linked with RBL today

• sell or hold?

• @NewUser297399 I’ve no shares in him but I would hold cause he’ll be playing in a PB league next year probably on loan again, then probably get an England call up

• @Advinculas-Index said in Mason Mount:

@Allams-Out said in Mason Mount:

He's not been pumped and dumped, repeat he's not been pumped and dumped.

I would say he is on the same level as Grealish who is currently £1.72 arguably higher given that he has already been called up for England and is 3 years younger.

Not to denigrate Grealish as I hold both

I'd agree ability wise. But I think Grealish has more buzz about him. You're average football fan will have heard of him. Not sure Mount is so well known.

Grealish is the sort i can see the media dedicating a lot of column inches to.

• @Allams-Out

I totally agree regarding the MB
    However i thinks it is levelled out by Mount being nearly 4 years younger which seems to be a big factor on here.

The fact that he is not well known at the moment to me is a big positive, when he appears more in the public conscience over the next 18 months or so he could potentially fly up.

• Seriously now, Mount looked a proper player 12-18 months ago.

Ripped it up in Holland & was drafted to train with the England squad. Southgate spoke very highly of him & everyone thought it was a formality he would be in the England squad for years to come.

Went to Derby on loan in the championship & hasn't exactly set the world on fire has he? 🤔 5 goals in 27 appearances in a 2nd tier league is average at best.

News breaking yesterday was he wasn't likely to get any game time at Chelsea next year & was going to be farmed out to RB Leipzig.

Doesn't fill me with too much confidence for his long term future, but still..... Each to their own - people are tucking in & lapping it up. 😐

• @Ericali
    Agree, not for me either but important to remember he's only just turned 20. A long way to go and at provably the worst club in the country to break through at.

I think what it does show is how piss weak the Dutch league is though, a note of caution to people loading up on Isak etc. I remember having this discussion with happylarry in the summer who insisted Mount was better than Lingard now and that the Dutch league was good because Suarez and Van Perdue used to play in it.

• @Ericali

5 Goals in 27 appearances,

Slightly better stats than Grealish then.....

• @Advinculas-Index said in Mason Mount:

@Ericali

5 Goals in 27 appearances,

Slightly better stats than Grealish then.....

Yeh, but one less goal than Nick Powell who has less appearances. (6 in 25)

Alan Browne is just 23 & plays for PNE in the same position & has 11 goals in 33 apps

Like I said - Mount isn't pulling up any trees

• @Ericali

Oh well

Definite long term hold for me....

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.