How long can this media problem take to fix

• This is starting to get really annoying now, 2 weeks we've had this issue, the worst thing is that they are aware of it, they also continue to pay out on the mistakes yet the people that should have won get nothing.

This is the latest mess up.....

0_1554466500340_Screenshot_20190405-135036_Chrome Beta.jpg

And this is last night's Sadio Mane with 240 points yet it said he won with 1680 points

0_1554466643588_Screenshot_20190405-002258_Chrome Beta.jpg

Anyone confirm they received for Mane ??

• I don't understand why people are getting annoyed at FI here, they use footballbuzz for media, if that's incorrect it'll be incorrect on FI. Obviously it's not ideal and needs to be fixed, but I'm sure FI are as frustrated as everyone else as they're currently having to pay out twice essentially.

• @matt4567 said in How long can this media problem take to fix:

I don't understand why people are getting annoyed at FI here, they use footballbuzz for media, if that's incorrect it'll be incorrect on FI. Obviously it's not ideal and needs to be fixed, but I'm sure FI are as frustrated as everyone else as they're currently having to pay out twice essentially.

Actually you are wrong, they put a tweet out that the scoring was completely different to the articles, he got all those points in about 30min without any articles, his score was way over 2000 by 00.30, and people wouldn't complain if they paid out the correct player afterwards, this is a complete new problem, and it's not great when you've contacted them several times since last week and still no payment. Plus the fact they are paying thousands of people on Mane that didn't win.

• @matt4567 are you listening to yourself mate?, there is a lot of people’s money invested in here we have a right to get pissed off when things aint going correct.. ok, fuck ups happen every now and then but it’s constantly happening and they don’t seem to give a shit, imagine how off putting this will be for new users that joined in the last month, they would think this is a scam and run a mile.. I know your trying to be positive but be realistic mate

• @matt4567 said in How long can this media problem take to fix:

@Andy-M sorry, how am I wrong? http://www.footballbuzz.guru/profile/sadio-mane

Why are you sending a thread to todays media score ??? I'm talking about last night at 11.30pm, Sadio Mane score just flew up from 240 to 1680 at midnight, there were no more articles after 23.30pm, it was a mistake that they've admitted to, my issue is that they've paid out thousands and thousands of traders for Mane, you might think that is just a bonus, but it's a god damn serious problem... And I'll repeat myself that they have not been paying out the correct players afterwards, how can you wonder why people are getting annoyed ???
    I'd say that after 2 weeks we have the right to be angry.

• @Andy-M Didn't realise they haven't been paying out the correct winner afterwards mate, that's not on.

• @matt4567 Read the post, I said that clearly, and no it's not on.

• @Andy-M think we've had this discussion before that I believe it's all an automated process and obviously the feed to FI Media comes from Football buzz which isnt controlled by them. The pay out will be automatic. I've been paid out on Mane and if they take it back they take it back as I'm not due it technically so happy for them to do so. Obviously it is costing them a fair amount of money and people going to get more and more annoyed but I'm sure the whole process is getting looked into it just won't be an easy fix (not as easy as some think anyway). The S/S to be fair to them went very well but hiccups keep happening with Media which looks bad. We have to take the rough with the smooth but when hiccups happen, ring and get clarity try and speak to a team leader as most of the call handlers are new and getting to grips. Remember when we moan and criticise on the forum about a product we love it will actually do more damage than good. It's not a pop I just rather newbies stay than panic and leave 😁. P.s. I am not seeing what you see with Richarlison, I can see all the articles and points through app and on website

• I think fi control the football buzz guru website too because when fi is down for maintenance so is that website

• @Shippers Well there is those that just immediately complain here, then there are those that are contacting CS regularly and getting promise after promise, yet no owed payments, enough is enough, this is the only betting site that I've ever had payment issues with in over 20 years, if we aren't getting paid for mistakes a week ago then what hope is there for this one ?? Why should Mane holders get paid whilst other people are chasing what they have won, and still no payment??? Today I waited 33min in a queue just to hear that we'll send it to the tech team, guess what they said 1 week ago when i contacted them?? You got it..... we'll send it to the tech team... I'm guessing you are not missing paymemts, in fact u stated that you received for Mane, so obviously this issue isn't annoying for you.

• @Shippers you can see clearly here that something was seriously wrong last night mate, just saying...

0_1554472090872_20190405_154651.jpg

• @Andy-M oh I know it's wrong but what I'm saying is it's not something they can control as I believe the site isn't theirs it's merely used to go against the buzz (correct me if I'm wrong mind). I did get paid and appreciate the frustration of others but there instances where I haven't been paid and its been sorted pretty quick by ringing. I suppose I'm patient but when I need to complain I'll just ring. I just find the forum full of negativity alot of the time and like i said this can have a huge negative impact on newbies. I prefer constructive criticism 😁. I get that we should complain if there's an issue I just do question if the forum is the right place. Not a dig at you, ive seen you've also praised FI for things.

• @Shippers as far as I'm aware they do own it, but I wouldn't bet my portfolio on it 😁

• Whichever way you look at it, it’s sloppy and unprofessional with tens millions of people’s money in their stewardship.

If I was the CEO I would be both furious and ashamed, I’m again owed last time this happened it took many emails and two weeks to rectify.

I logged one email this time for the record, given they have acknowledged the mistake. Over on the other platform some people are saying they never got paid for the Rashford MB error a few weeks ago.

Yes I ageee they will be mistakes, but surely once they are aware you’d think they would resolve it.

• So who is the rightful winner of MB for last night, a few people are saying CHO and some Kean depending on what app you are on??

• @Sam-L said in How long can this media problem take to fix:

So who is the rightful winner of MB for last night, a few people are saying CHO and some Kean depending on what app you are on??

Around 11.25pm I saw CHO was in the lead with Kean second, so I was shocked like everyone else that Mane came from nowhere with such a high score a few minutes to midnight! I didn't see any stories on him.

• @Londoner said in How long can this media problem take to fix:

@Sam-L said in How long can this media problem take to fix:

So who is the rightful winner of MB for last night, a few people are saying CHO and some Kean depending on what app you are on??

Around 11.25pm I saw CHO was in the lead with Kean second, so I was shocked like everyone else that Mane came from nowhere with such a high score a few minutes to midnight! I didn't see any stories on him.

I've just called CS and they say the Tech team are onto it and every CHO holder should be paid by the end of today. If this does not happen, then please call them tomorrow.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.