Rabiot future drop

• Understanding that getting a transfer to the English Premier League makes you more valuable on the Index but I am confused as too why Rabiot possibly moving to Real Madrid would drop him 11p in 7days. He is not playing at the moment due to issues at PSG but at £1.09 and possibly going to Spain can only be seen as a positive. He is so undervalued at the moment if you look at other players in the midfield role. Before anyone comments I am a holder of Rabiot and think he can easily double in value once he starts playing again with a long term hold looking to triple in value. Does anyone think differently with reasons?

• £1.09 is a decent price for Rabiot given his current predicament. Let's not forget that's £3.27 in pre SS money for a midfielder who doesn't often trouble MB or PB.

• I read today that Madrid don't want him because they've just signed de jong so he might be coming to prem so hang on to those futures

• @Jad1982 It's Barcelona that have signed de Jong already.

• He is on a free transfer so will be trying to play teams off each other to get the best deal. The rumoured £400k a week Ramsey is getting from Juve show the kind of money a quality freebie can pull in. Think this will rumble on all summer, Real, Barca, Liverpool all in the mix. Price has dropped now but a bit of MB will sort that out

• @stig7tfm you're right thanks. I actually read it wrong. he wanted to go to barca but they signed de jong so now he wants to go to madrid apparently, but they haven't offered him a contract and have cooled intrest which gives Liverpool hope. this is according to the daily mirror and not a regular reader so don't know how reliable it is

• when he actually plays he is PB worthy.
    He is also trouble, so will get MB. PSG mb is low, but Prem press would love it, and Real/Barce get press.

• Thanks for the responses. I think he is a great price and a definite lomg term hold. If he gets back onto the pitch and starts performing he can really push on his future value.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.