Password reset issues

• Hi

I had to set up this account to ask this question because lm concerned about my old account where l can’t reset my password. You don’t get a hyperlink to either click on or copy and paste into a browser. You just get the text saying “click here to reset this password” (which is just inactive text).

It’s been a couple of days. I think there are server issues but it seems strange that there seems issues but l can’t see any other people on social media that’s had problems.

Can anyone help me or give me an update with that exactly is going on because obviously l am concerned not being able to reset my password and get into my account.

Thanks for any help

• @NewUser329980 Hi mate.
    Really difficult to explain so ill send screenshots, hope this helps 👌🏻

0_1554481063492_Screenshot_20190405-181621_Chrome Beta.jpg
    0_1554481071998_Screenshot_20190405-181606_Chrome Beta.jpg
    0_1554481081056_Screenshot_20190405-181526_Chrome Beta.jpg
    0_1554481278271_Screenshot_20190405-181950_Chrome Beta.jpg
    0_1554481091124_Screenshot_20190405-181508_Chrome Beta.jpg
    0_1554481099863_Screenshot_20190405-181435_Chrome Beta.jpg

• Hi

I’m not sure l’ve explained this well.

I have an older (my proper account) that l lost my password too. It’s not this account. This one was to just try and get some help.

I need to reset that password. Yet without a working hyperlink when requesting a “change my password option” l am completely stuck.

Thanks Andy anyhow for the reply. I will have to hope someone “techie” from football index or administrative person lurks around these forums.

• When there are issues, the first thing to do is to please contact FI Customer Service. Their details can be found at the bottom of the Beta website at the link: "Help & FAQ". If Andy M's instructions below don't work, please find FI CS number here:

0_1554481541656_upload-73d8f08d-a83d-4e50-80b2-d91114c46e55

• Thanks Londoner, your reply is appreciated

I am gonna sound impatient (the reason basically it’s now luck what happens to my shares as it goes up or down as l can’t touch them) but they said it’s a known issue and they will email me when it’s sorted. Yet lm wondering how this will be because of the impact to my shares? I don’t suppose you can find out anymore information for me?

I did phone before. When l got off the phone l thought it’s a bit strange they couldn’t reset it over the phone, maybe ask me a few security questions.

I’m just in limbo and the lack of information just concerns me as l thought FI would mention issues like this on social media.

• @NewUser329980 said in Password reset issues:

Thanks Londoner, your reply is appreciated

I am gonna sound impatient (the reason basically it’s now luck what happens to my shares as it goes up or down as l can’t touch them) but they said it’s a known issue and they will email me when it’s sorted. Yet lm wondering how this will be because of the impact to my shares? I don’t suppose you can find out anymore information for me?

I did phone before. When l got off the phone l thought it’s a bit strange they couldn’t reset it over the phone, maybe ask me a few security questions.

I’m just in limbo and the lack of information just concerns me as l thought FI would mention issues like this on social media.

Due to the Data Protection law, I don't think they would allow someone else to speak on your behalf. Keep hassling them. If you get someone who sounds inexperienced - and they have quite a few new staff; you can ask for someone more senior to speak to you.

• The lady l spoke to was nice.

I will leave it over the weekend and then phone on Monday. I hate getting “pushy” but feel as it’s my money l should have control over what happens with it.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.