Android App Problems!

• Hi All,

New user to the forums here, and an FI trader since last July or so. Apologies before hand if I accidentally breach any forum rules or posting ib the wrong area and things like that. :)

2 big issues Im seeing with the Android App (v1.61)

1. No User Activity ticker!! Since the share splot this has completely disappeared. I am sick of having to toggle between the website and the app just to see the User Activity. Is anyone else experiencing this? I know this is not an issue on the website, and that it is a fairly intermittent problem with my friend's iPhone app.

2. What has happened to the 24 hour charts? I see it working for the website, but both my Android and my friend's iPhone apps cannot see this.

Thanks.

• @Leclerc A tip mate...

Don't use that piece of crap you call the App 🤣🤣

I've had nothing but problems since day 1, just use the website instead 👌🏻

• Is anyone else using the android app?

If so, are you guys having issues when trying to search for players?

I type a player name into the search box, but it no longer produces a link to the player.

Any ideas?

0_1576158850377_Screenshot_20191212-135323_Football INDEX.jpg

• @johnboywalker if its the beta version you're using the search doesn't work.
    I asked them yesterday and they said go back to the normal release one.

Search bar and clicking the ticker to go to the player wasn't working on the beta.

• @johnboywalker working fine for me. Just typed lionel and he came up, typed messi and he came up

• @Neil2265 said in Android App Problems!:

@johnboywalker if its the beta version you're using the search doesn't work.

Search bar and clicking the ticker to go to the player wasn't working on the beta.

Ah cool, thanks. Yeah it's the beta I'm using, but I can't find the normal release one on Google play store or the football index website ... 🤔

• @johnboywalker said in Android App Problems!:

@Neil2265 said in Android App Problems!:

Ah cool, thanks. Yeah it's the beta I'm using, but I can't find the normal release one on Google play store or the football index website ... 🤔

I had to scroll down on the app page in play store then opt out of the beta, uninstall the app, then reinstall it as the normal one.
    Happened before when the beta couldn't find the location

• @Neil2265 said in Android App Problems!:

@johnboywalker said in Android App Problems!:

@Neil2265 said in Android App Problems!:

I had to scroll down on the app page in play store then opt out of the beta, uninstall the app, then reinstall it as the normal one.
    Happened before when the beta couldn't find the location

You legend. Cheers mate. You are on the xmas card list! 👍

Just for clarity incase others are having the same issues.

You need to remove the football index app (beta), go to the play store and into 'settings' then 'Google play preferences' and then 'leave beta programs'.

This then allows you to download the original app where everything appears to work as normal.

• If thats a new app on android its identical to the ios version now. Always thiught it was weird that the android and ios apps looked so different before