Baffled

• In the amount of traders still panic selling the big guns at low prices. Even though they will likely go back up before long.

Also baffled by the amount of negativity on Twitter over a short term blip, and how many can't see it's an opportunity to top up on these guys while the price is low.

It's almost as if most traders don't understand how a market works.

• People aren't panicking they are just moving money. Someone like neymar will probably recover the price drop but let's not pretend his price is low.

• @mike778 I'm sure have, particually the ones that managed to sell at the top prices.

Hazard comes to mind as someone that's bound to have MB and a probably rise before long.

If someone is going to bring in dividends and go up in price surly that means they are at good value, even if they aren't cheap.

Cheap and value are not the same thing.

• @NewUser303261 said in Baffled:

@mike778 I'm sure have, particually the ones that managed to sell at the top prices.

Hazard comes to mind as someone that's bound to have MB and a probably rise before long.

If someone is going to bring in dividends and go up in price surly that means they are at good value, even if they aren't cheap.

Cheap and value are not the same thing.

The hazard drop was probably because people were worried real would just announce a transfer (was hinted recently) which would bypass the media build up and cause a coutinho type crash.

I hold him and don't think that will happen and there a money to be made. But this sort of hold is all about timing and some people will get jittery.

• @mike778 I think holding Hazard is good on multiple fronts. I agree the transfer saga probably won't be short and he is bound to gain some MB over the summer from that. When he moves I suspect his price will probably dip but i think he is still a good hold even at Real as he will be a good PB shout as I expect he will dominate against most Spanish teams

• MB Big boi’s will be back is vogue during the summer. Just cash moving around the small fish at the moment. At the moment I’m losing a fair chunk of cash daily, but not worried, pretty normal.

• @NewUser303261

I wouldn't be shocked to see the big boys bounce back at some point but are they really the best use of our money?

In the time that Pogba has dropped 54p, Youri Tielemans has risen 54p, which was roughly a 50% increase. Pogba would have to rise £4 to match that.

Lower risks, higher rewards...

There's a ton of bargains on the market.

• Seems logical now Shame I did think of it after the SS.

I think some of the big buyers have sold up on the top of the market after the SS hype, when they reached they’re peak.

This money will go back into these same players just before the MB announcement on the 15th I think it is.

I think a few more days of slight dips in the top prices and then they’ll bounce back before the weekend or even before CL action.

Hold your nerve and don’t panic, there’s a long summer of potential dividend available