Best In-play dividends players

• Hi guys, was just wondering what all of our best in play divedend players are. I hold Iago Aspas and believe he is quality in his last two games alone he has scored 3 assisted 2 and yesterday won player buzz.

• I'm doing ok out these:

Runar Runarson GK
    Walter Benitez GK
    Muriel F
    Benzema F
    Milik F

• Moise Kean - since I bought on SS day, he's scored in every game and also returned MB divs....AND increased in value by a fair chunk 😉

• Benzema. He has been amazing in the last 5 games, 6 goals 3 assists. Still cheap at 69p. Decent fixtures coming up too.

Lewandowski (96p) is another one. Both proven goal scorers. Will both earn you money in the next 30 days I reckon.

• Yussuf Poulsen at 60p is good value IMO

0_1554718886782_upload-82a6d3d1-d218-4b8f-9f05-24359bfddfc6

• @Westy Muriel top of the price drop league as well today, good time to buy!!

• Cazorla (35p), Ekambi (45p), Mertens (53p), Mandzukic (43p) all great options for how many games they have, especially as they all have a couple of shots at European quarter final treble PB too.

Ilicic (48p) has 3 Monday games coming up so good chance for PB too. Atalanta score lots of goals and have a shot at getting into Europe.

Pavoletti (28p) is dirt cheap and scores goals. Has an early kick off on Sunday too.

• Muriel
    Pavoletti
    Delort
    Laborde
    Vardy

All score a decent amount of goals and have big gains just before they play,made good money on all 5 and I will buy more again before the weekend

• Filip Kostic
    Luis Suarez

Both have domestic games and European games to play this month. Kostic scored 2 and assisted 1 in his last 2 games, while Suarez scored 2 in his last 2 games.

• Ilicic (48p) has 3 Monday games coming up so good chance for PB too. Atalanta score lots of goals and have a shot at getting into Europe.

Thanks for the tip. I note he's won PB a couple of times, too. I'll buy 100 today. I hate IPDs, but that is where the Index is unfortunately going.

• @Conor-OB said in Best In-play dividends players:

Filip Kostic

Thanks for the tip, too. I note also he's won PB once. I'll buy 100 today as well.

• @B1992G said in Best In-play dividends players:

Yussuf Poulsen at 60p is good value IMO

0_1554718886782_upload-82a6d3d1-d218-4b8f-9f05-24359bfddfc6

Hi where did you get this stat table please?

• @Ynot_b Just be wary of Vardy. He had a very nice set of games. Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea to come in last set of fixtures. Possible traders will mass dump after this weekend and then not go back in until next season.

• @BarbayanBrawler He has a great scoring record against the top 6 to be fair.

• Danny Ings is back from injury & has a nice run of fixtures coming up (was ineligible against parent club Liverpool last week) & at just 37p doesn't need many G&A's to turn a profit. Buy 12th & be eligible for all remaining games;

H- Wolves, A - New, A- Watford, H- Bourne, A - W Ham & H - Hudds

Just sold my IPD expired Vardy's & invested in him, possible Summer transfer spec thrown in for free, very limited downside IMO.

• I'd say Kevin Volland & Filip Kostic for this month since they have all of the easiest teams to face this month.

• @AbuOG Kevin Volland has dropped slightly in the last few days as well.

• @NewUser731 Reactionary traders, I'd say. Leverkusen play the worst in the league back to back to back (17th,16th,15th) so he should be a mainstay for any IPD chasers imo.

• @AbuOG I plan on holding Volland long term. I just sell and re-buy once his 30 days expires. (Obviously won't do it over the summer!)

• Marcos Alonso only 57p goalscoring defender which is FI gold; scored GWG against Sparta Prague in EL yesterday, so won 2p goal IPD & topped PB with 240 (not too shabby a score) for 5p def win + 2p Star man . Which is 15% ROI in just one game/goal he also has at least 6 games in the next 30 days possible more if they get through in EL. He's competing with Emerson atm but looks the form pick at left back IMHO.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.