IPD's - Sunday 7th April

• Have these been paid out? I have 30 x Castagne for played and kept a clean sheet yesterday and i've not recieved anything for thm yet - i purchased him on 22nd March.

• I have been paid out for Aspas from yesterday

• Only goalkeepers get clean sheet IPDS

• I still haven't been paid for Ter Stegen's clean sheet at the weekend. Have messaged customer service but no response as yet.

• @NewUser731 i never received for assist by Piotr Zielinski, went to chat and they fixed straight away whilst still chatting.

• @Andy-M up until this point all my IPDs have been paid out correctly so I'm sure it will get fixed. Its just an unnecessary effort that i have to chase for it.

• @NewUser731 I have to chase everytime there's an assist or goal from Zielinski, think it's a glich in the system, held him a couple of months back and he scored and received nothing, recently re purchased and had to chase on both occasions he's earned IPD's

• @Andy-M Yeah I got a response today and they refunded back into the account. It had been perfect up until that point as I have always kept a log. Fingers crossed next time it will all go through fine.

• @Andy-M what method of contacting them do you use? I’ve just realised that Robertson’s assist from the Liverpool vs spurs game hasn’t been credited to my account. I’ve seen a load of messages from people saying they email but never get a response?

• @MVViolaris said in IPD's - Sunday 7th April:

@Andy-M what method of contacting them do you use? I’ve just realised that Robertson’s assist from the Liverpool vs spurs game hasn’t been credited to my account. I’ve seen a load of messages from people saying they email but never get a response?

What is the sense in people going on twitter and the like saying that they get ignored by CS?
    It sounds terrible to any potential investment. They are trying to expand their staffing and get the right balance to catch up with the platforms growth.
    I know it’s not ideal them having technical issues but every non dividend payment etc. I’ve ever had has been dealt with without even contacting them. People are just clogging the lines banging on about the same thing, like they’re the only person holding that particular player!
    Anyone that complains about CS issues, non payment publicly are slowly damaging everybody here and more importantly themselves.
    Wake up lads.

• This post is deleted!

• @Timothee-Atouba I agree that people going on twitter to publicly criticise is not good at all for new investors, I’m sure this has put a few people off which is frustrating for all of us.

I don’t however agree that me asking for the best method of contact for customer services for an IPD that still hasn’t been paid after 10 days is wrong. The fact that people have to chase IPDs is not great but I have faith in the platform and see the true value of it long term.

I’ve recommended this to loads and got 5 others to join so far. Ive read it on here before but if each member got 1 other person to join then the FI would double which would be amazing for all on here.

• @MVViolaris said in IPD's - Sunday 7th April:

@Andy-M what method of contacting them do you use? I’ve just realised that Robertson’s assist from the Liverpool vs spurs game hasn’t been credited to my account. I’ve seen a load of messages from people saying they email but never get a response?

Go to wedsite not App, press Help F&Q, go to full site, you'll see chat option at the bottom.

• @MVViolaris

Trouble is mate, poor Customer Service is inexcusable and leads to negative feedback (quite righlty) in any business.

I've personally not tweeted any negative feedback, tend to air any grievances here.
    However people go public to try and shame Companies into resolving the issues.

FI have nobody to blame but themselves

• @Andy-M thanks mate

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.