Hazard transfer saga

• I Just saw an article in Hazards MB today saying that apparently RM aren't willing to meet his 100m transfer fee and they want him to try and force a move. Early indications are that it could be quite a long drawn out transfer which picks up some MB over the summer which personally would be lovely for me as I invested last week 😂

What do people think will happen to his price though if/when he does eventually move?

• I bought him a free weeks ago, I've signed myself up for the journey, there is likely to be a few bumps in the road but essentially Hazard is one of the world's best players going to a great team... I still think he's gonna be amongst the MB big boys so I'm planning to hold long term. He's a star player going to a team that is built around star players...

• I topped up today.. Shud be in with good shout of pb too from europa if he hits form

• @Vespasian32 hopefully a big performance tonight as well and he could clean up on the dividends as I'm sure a couple of goals and a trademark performance will only stoke the transfer fire

• I think a lot will depend on the Chelsea transfer hearing on Thursday.

If they uphold their ban I think the Hazard deal could be concluded very swiftly as I can't see them writing off a £100m asset by letting him run down his contract.

If the ban is overturned & they can do business this summer I can seeing the saga playing out over the summer as Chelsea would be in a stronger bargaining position.

Upholding the ban forces Chelsea's hand a little to make a quick decision.

• @Ericali They can still sell players though right? So the ban won't impact the sale at all as they will be able to sell him at any point during the summer. They just won't be able to find a replacement

• @TraderJ said in Hazard transfer saga:

@Ericali They can still sell players though right? So the ban won't impact the sale at all as they will be able to sell him at any point during the summer. They just won't be able to find a replacement

Pulisic is the replacement.

• Fair point

• The London Evening Standard is extremely accurate when it comes to transfers involving London clubs. In today's article regarding Hazard, they say RM are so confident of landing Hazard in the summer, they've already discussed whose place he would replace (see partial scan below). It then suggests Vinicius could be sent on loan when he recovers from injury, or Isco could move on.

I got rid of Hazard a few months ago because he had bombed and was constantly in the red even when scoring/playing well. I might get back on him for MB. I don't think his price will move much.

0_1554749029952_IMG_20190408_1929513.jpg

• What a goal!

• Best goal of the year surely!!

• @Indexman said in Hazard transfer saga:

Best goal of the year surely!!

Maradona-esque 👌

• @ScouseSte that's exactly what I thought

• Best choice going into this media announcement on the 15th?

• @Londoner it will be Bale that leaves to partially balance the books. that and the fact the crowd hate him

• Can someone explain to me why hazard just dropped from £8.88 to £8.83 when we havent yet reached the dividend deadline? Are people actually morons?

• @NewUser297678 I know ahah I think it’s because they don’t think he will leave. I just see it as more media because Real have the money and are keen on him they won’t take no as an answer.

• @NewUser297678 they've bought at a lower price and sense he will drop more tomorrow, so aren't worried about the MB or are over the 30days for IPD's 2p. They just want the profit they're already guaranteed.

or maybe they are just stupid

• @NewUser297678 Should be going up if anything as Europa League game and Liverpool away coming up. Lots of dividend opportunities and the Real transfer rumours are going to run and run.

• And the mb announcement in about a week so should shoot up

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.