Marco Benassi

• Marco Benassi is Italian midfielder popped up with 7league goals this season and only 29p. Marco Benassi is only 24 years old and a starting player for Fiorentina. Vertout in the same team is 71p a share, scored less goals and a year older. One this doesn’t make sense to me but tells me there’s a lot of value in Marco Benassi. So many players at a higher price that’s done so much less this season. Remember the name Benassi. Remember the price 29p. He’s on the rise

• He is under priced for sure and was linked with Inter in the January window.

I think I read he was Fiorentina's top scorer this season which is pretty impressive for a CM, not sure if he still is.

• Yeah he is massively underpriced, I topped up today, now have just short of 300 shares on him. Do expect to double money on him at least, think he could get a transfer to a top 5/6 team in Italy defo!

• I have 400 of Benassi; looks like an exciting prospect.

• Looks potentially better than pirlo with less hair, absolute baller grab this bargain now

• I once heard that when Benassi left home, he said to his father “dad you can now be the man of the house”
    I know there’s a lot of bargains out there I just think this is one of them. Will be a 50p player at least soon

• Bought him about a week ago, this post has seen me get a nice rise so thanks 😂

• He always seems to yo-yo in price for some reason. Definitely a bargain. I've held for a lo g time and will continue to do so

• So many topped up but his value decreased? Went from 32p to 31p

• @NewUser328715 said in Marco Benassi:

So many topped up but his value decreased? Went from 32p to 31p

Beware the "pump & dump" merchants; he looks decent but has done for a long time now. I bought him months ago @22p equivalent so sold on this rise for 30p as I believe he will be a long, slow burner. He may continue to rise but might also stagnate for months, just look at his price chart.

• @NewUser159387 said in Marco Benassi:

@NewUser328715 said in Marco Benassi:

So many topped up but his value decreased? Went from 32p to 31p

Beware the "pump & dump" merchants; he looks decent but has done for a long time now. I bought him months ago @22p equivalent so sold on this rise for 30p as I believe he will be a long, slow burner. He may continue to rise but might also stagnate for months, just look at his price chart.

Yea he has fallen into the IPD trap of yo-yo price changes - Fiorentina are at home to 17th place Bologna next so could see further increases in the build up.

• So pump and dump means fake advice

• Held benassi a while back and his price never went anywhere. Makes no sense given how good of a player he is. Plays basically every match and plays for Italy. Might buy some back

• Picked up a few myself using this week's IPD, will watch with interest.

• @NewUser159379 said in Marco Benassi:

Held benassi a while back and his price never went anywhere. Makes no sense given how good of a player he is. Plays basically every match and plays for Italy. Might buy some back

His PB scores are pretty dire to be honest but Fiorentina have been pretty shocking lately and he doesn't see enough of the ball.

Pops up with important goals/assists but with a PB average of just 45 you can see why he has ended up in the IPD flip player category.

• Yeah this guy should get a transfer this summer. 31p is still a bargain. Will buy 150

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.