Youngsters

• As one of the best things to do on FI is hunting for the next Sancho/CHO, who's your pick for kids next season who'll take off? I've put a good amount of money in Isak hoping Dortmund bring him back after how well he's done at Willem

• Few youngsters I believe will catch the eye next season...

Dominik Szoboszlai (Salzburg): 18 year old Hungarian midfielder already starting for Salzburg & getting international recognition. Salzburg are a great platform for a bigger move in Europe. Will likely have a full season or two with salzburg before moving on. 72p looks a decent punt.

Florinel Coman (Steaua) 20 year old Romanian winger known as “The Romanian Mbappe” scores and assists. Has previously been linked with Chelsea & Inter. Would be very surprised if he doesn’t get a move to one of the big 5 PB leagues this summer. Recently jumped up by 6p! Still very good value at 36p.

Ibrahima Niane (Metz 42p): Metz have produced some excellent Senegalese talent over the past few years (Ismailia Sarr perhaps their most recent high profile product). Niane has 8 goals in league 2 this season & with Metz looking likely to win the league, can see Niane getting looks of attention once he starts bagging the goals in Ligue 1.

Kristoffer Ajer (Celtic 39p). The Norwegian has cemented his place as Celtic’s best centre back. He’s already being touted as “The next VVG” for a reason! I can absolutely see links to the prem in the near future!

• What’s young?, looks like neres is leaving Ajax, 22, breaking into the Brazil side, surely will be at a top club. His price is creeping up £1.40. More links to top clubs keep appearing, so far, Milan, Dortmund, Everton, liverpool if you search.

• @Tom77 I agree he looks the real deal

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.