in play dividends question

• so last night when kane got injured i bought son straight away while the game was on, this morning i have been paid in play dividends for son for the goal he scored? I thought you had to buy shares before 2pm to get divs?
    help appreciated cheers

• @NewUser110983 that's only MB and PB divs. In play divs you can buy at anytime up to midnight and still get the dividends for that day.

Word of advice, if you're going to invest a fair bit of money in this have a good look at the rules so you know the ins and outs and the best way to make profit. Good luck 👍

• @NewUser110983 said in in play dividends question:

en kane got injured i bought son straight away while the game was on, this morning i have been paid in play dividends for son for the goal he scored? I thought you had to buy shares before 2pm to get divs?

you can buy shares at any time up until midnight for IPDs - for PB and MB dividends shares have to be purchased before 2pm.

Should be plenty more for you over the next 30days with Kane out ;)

• got it cheers lads

• I was informed this morning that Suarez doesn't get the assist on the own goal. Think this is harsh. Particularly in this case. the ball had to be headed towards goal by him. Otherwise, no chance of a goal. .01p on all my futures, no big deal but harsh imo....

• Aye I thought they might pay out on that, especially as they announced on their twitter feed that he had scored.

• So ive never really bothered with IPD’s but feel that recently a lot of money is being spent in this area now so thought ill give it a chance. Funny thing ive noticed though is that although a goal or assist are worth the same people still tend to opt fot the more expensive goal scorer than the assists. Example: jovic scores price goes up Rebic assists that goal and price doesnt move even though hes a fraction of the price. Is this just more evidence that people arent reading the rules or understanding the platform

• I think its more that goals are more visable

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.