Panic

• I’m really starting to panic that this could be the end of the platform

• @Tincan how long have you been a part of the platform ?

• To quote Dad's Army.. 'don't panic!' Lets all take a big breathe, count to 5, and wait and see what this announcement on the 15th brings

• @Boing-Boing I joined in June 2016

• Posts like this will add fuel to the fire. So it's quite self-defeating my friend.

'End of the platform'? I mean i've been here just shy of a year, and yes this is the worst drop i have witnessed. But it's just a correction.

My answer to those who keep panicking, sell and run away with the profits if you wish, but don't come back in a month's time complaining about how you should have stuck with it. This is not a dig by the way, more a subtle message to understand what you've signed up for.

• I’ve took a battering the last week like most but still in healthy profit and only started at the end of January and I e spent a bit rearranging my port for the summer so I will be taking advantage of the lower prices before the announcement on the 15th I’m sure others are holding back to see what happens and I’ve just seen someone buy 900 sancho so definitely still money about!!

• Buying Dybala by the 300 now

• And now 900 cho

• This is the cycle - during a dip there are always a lot of big investors watching and waiting for prices to 'bottom out' and then topping up.

Previously panicking users remove from the sell queue after seeing their players start to increase and confidence is restored.

• I just watched on live feed someone called Robert s sell up at least 10+ grand in players and would love to know whether that's getting reinvested or withdrawn from fi

• I am sure I noticed this Robert s yesterday selling a shed load of stock also.

• Unless you sell you have made or lost anything?

• 0_1554907904185_upload-d3b82ffb-69bb-478e-89ac-4d112a4927c6

• @Tincan said in Panic:

I’m really starting to panic that this could be the end of the platform

Why? Literally nothing has change from last month; except better dividend returns are now on offer and the market is correcting a bit after the massive share split inflation.

It’s just a small dip. We saw worse periods in:

• Feb 2017 - general market dip
    • Sept 2017 - PB announcement
    • October 2018 - the bungled IPD announcements.

• @Tincan said in Panic:

On what basis? You've been on for 3 years and must've seen similar dips before?

• Never anything like this. Ive lost well over £20 in the last 48 hours alone

• @Tincan have you declared bankrupt?

• @Tincan said in Panic:

Never anything like this. Ive lost well over £20 in the last 48 hours alone

You poor guy. All my best to your starving family.

• @Tincan said in Panic:

Never anything like this. Ive lost well over £20 in the last 48 hours alone

You're declaring panic stations and FI Armageddon over a 20 quid dip?

• @Tincan said in Panic:

This is one of the biggest over reactions I have seen during my time on the index.

Settle down mate. If this were the titanic, you would have been throwing women and kids out the life rafts!?

I am amongst the multitude of index users who no longer use match betting websites (bet 365 etc) because of the Football Index. This platform is here to stay. There is no way I am going back to match betting after experiencing this.

There is no iceberg up ahead, just stormy waters. Now please return to your seat, neck a couple vallies, and take a few deep breaths.

You can thank the captain once we reach dry land. 🤠🤣👍

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.