David Neres

• Coming out of nowhere since around February, looking like hot property right now.
    Where can people see him going?

• @Tom77 3 months ago he was less before the split than he is now and hes supposed to be a 3rd of the price. Unbelievable. Hoping he goes to liverpool!

• @Stevo said in David Neres:

@Tom77 3 months ago he was less before the split than he is now and hes supposed to be a 3rd of the price. Unbelievable. Hoping he goes to liverpool!

I could see him at liverpool, for index reasons I hope he is linked!

• @Tom77 his one of the only players to steady rise since the split and will be the centre of a bidding war between the big boys I reckon

• @Tom77 he already is being linked to liverpool. Even if he went to Dortmund he'd be awesome in their attacking style.

• @Mazza-magic said in David Neres:

@Tom77 his one of the only players to steady rise since the split and will be the centre of a bidding war between the big boys I reckon

I Started looking at him in Feb and wondered why he was so cheap back then and it turned out he nearly moved to china in Jan, however since he has been on fire and got in the Brazil side the consensus is that he will go to europe now for a decent fee - that china link def held his price back. Now he is getting linked to all the big boys.

• Would people still invest, even though his price has rocketed last couple of days? I'm still on the fence, I wonder how much more he could potentially rise with summer move rumours?

• @DaveE I have been watching him for a few weeks and his price has just kept rising but I didn't act on it.

After last night I couldn't not get involved.

He surely will be the subject of furious transfer rumours.

Saying that the Ajax side is going to be torn apart and I have held Ziyech since I started trading on here.

They are a special young team and if only they could stay together for a couple of years. Christ knows what they could achieve but we all know that won't happen.

• @DaveE said in David Neres:

Would people still invest, even though his price has rocketed last couple of days? I'm still on the fence, I wonder how much more he could potentially rise with summer move rumours?

What I ask myself is what is the difference between Felix at £2.60 or something compared to neres at £1.66. One is proven now in the champions league and is 1.66.

• @Gazz127 I think Ajax are a good club to keep an eye on for future stars. I brought up on a few of their youngsters that I expect to be rocketing in the not too distant future.

• God damn your good opinions, now I need to decide how much to invest 😂

• @Tom77 said in David Neres:

@DaveE said in David Neres:

Would people still invest, even though his price has rocketed last couple of days? I'm still on the fence, I wonder how much more he could potentially rise with summer move rumours?

What I ask myself is what is the difference between Felix at £2.60 or something compared to neres at £1.66. One is proven now in the champions league and is 1.66.

Good comparison - amazing what some whispers of Man United links can do for a players value.

• @Chris-J said in David Neres:

@Tom77 said in David Neres:

@DaveE said in David Neres:

Good comparison - amazing what some whispers of Man United links can do for a players value.

Yep fingers crossed neres gets linked with utd 🚀

• This guy will definitely not be at Ajax next year, amazing goal against Real Madrid and then in my opinion an even better one last night against juventus. Whether he moves too the premier league or any other top European league he’s sure too be money well spent.

• Oh ya the lads got a good future , cheap price. Imagine Ajax never sold all these stars over the years.

• Very happy with dividend from yesterday!!

• He is looking good to have a big move to the prep. May top up

• Have to say I did go with him yesterday, got 161 shares and am currently £12 up on him, thanks to you all for your advice

• Now, do I buy another 161 this is the thing? 😂🤦‍♂️

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.