Back in the Green

• Just squeezed back into the green for the first time in a couple of days thanks to Seferovic, sigh of relief lol

• Me too, I'm up £16 since I got to work at 9 this morning. Rashford still well down, but the rest recovering nicely.

• Don't know what all the fuss is. My big boys are down but my young players have been climbing steadily and have had me comfortably in the green for over a week.

(It's a bit of a relief because there was a period where everybody was claiming ridiculous profit and I was kind of trundling along so now I can float a bit!)

• Woohooo god damn I've missed the green, not complaining about the last 10 days because we knew it would happen after the crazy rises we've had, still a very welcome colour

YESTERDAY

0_1554988034821_Screenshot_20190410-170245_Chrome Beta.jpg

TODAY

0_1554988129428_Screenshot_20190411-150809_Chrome Beta.jpg

• Sounds like one very large holder (750k) sold up yesterday, which brought the market down. He's now all sold up, so we can grow again! According to himself (A.S.P) on twitter anyway

• This post is deleted!

• Im up £64 in the last 24 hours!! What is this sorcery??!! 😱 lol

• @Webbinho said in Back in the Green:

Sounds like one very large holder (750k) sold up yesterday, which brought the market down. He's now all sold up, so we can grow again! According to himself (A.S.P) on twitter anyway

But was he just joking ?? If he really went to Footstock then he's going to regret it in my opinion, if he has left then good luck to him, he's done absolutely amazing, but his portfolio was/is several times bigger than the whole of Footstock, I've been in to read out of curiosity and they were advertising updates on invested money.
    Personally I wouldn't like to have more money invested in the whole of the thousands of investers, huge risk.
    Ofc he might just invest a few thousand.

• I saw they only had about 80k invested in footstock I like the idea but not going to touch it for awhile yet and would only be a fraction of what I have in here.

• @Lukeroro I have a lot of youngsters too. Vinagre has seen a good rise. My one for the future is Josh Tymon based only on the fact that he is pretty damn good on FM. Probably not the best investment strategy but he may get a game or two as Stoke have nothing to play for and at 20p he was worth a gamble as that price won't drop.

• @Andy-M what's footstock....apart from being a gaming app......know anymore ❓

• @Friedeggs it's a new trading platform, have a read, seems more like fun than something I'd put big £££ into, they start up tomorrow, I'll have a look in a year 😁

• Footstock is basically Panini Football Cards/FIFA Ultimate Team - buy random packs of cards and swap them with your mates or sell them for whatever someone is willing to pay.

• @Andy-M said in Back in the Green:

@Webbinho said in Back in the Green:

Sounds like one very large holder (750k) sold up yesterday, which brought the market down. He's now all sold up, so we can grow again! According to himself (A.S.P) on twitter anyway

But was he just joking ?? If he really went to Footstock then he's going to regret it in my opinion, if he has left then good luck to him, he's done absolutely amazing, but his portfolio was/is several times bigger than the whole of Footstock, I've been in to read out of curiosity and they were advertising updates on invested money.
    Personally I wouldn't like to have more money invested in the whole of the thousands of investers, huge risk.
    Ofc he might just invest a few thousand.

I saw that not sure if its bollocks or not, there is no way he withdrew 800k in a few weeks though.
    I am kind off hoping he did though because it shows FI can handle it easily.

• looks a bit sh*tty to me... not to say it won't earn money... I stopped playing games like FIFA because it was all trading card game based... Kids love it though... Im too old for that nonesense... give me a pack of hard sticky backed panini's with a shiny every day of the week over that tripe!!!

• @Friedeggs it looks like a mix of FIFA ultimate team, fantasy football and poker. Iv had a look and it looks interesting and might put a couple of 100 in but its something i might do along with this i dont see it being any kind of competition for this platform

• Seems like it's pure gambling?

• Ok I'll say what we're all thinking 🤦🏻‍♂️ looks like a bag of shite 🤣🤣🤣

• If it looks like a bag of shite
    Smells like a bag of shite

Chances are, it’s a duck iirc

• Im not so sure i think it could prove to be quite popular with the masses and especially the shed loads of people that join fi that dont take the time to understand it and leave frustrated and confused. If thats the case i can see it making money

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.