PB issue?

• My phone is showing top striker Higuian, top midfielder Jorginho both with 0 points interesting to see if that gets paid out!

• @AT10 said in PB issue?:

My phone is showing top striker Higuian, top midfielder Jorginho both with 0 points interesting to see if that gets paid out!

Don't worry, it will get paid 100%

• 100% always does. Just interested to know if any Jorginho or Higuian owners got paid :-)

• I just got paid for Jorginho. Was wondering where the money in my account came from

• To be fair though, it’s not bad for a 54 year old full-back as FI state. Lucky he is strangely classed as a midfielder under scoring rules or Alonso would’ve wiped the floor with him 🤔

• At 11.30pm, on the Beta site, the Match Day Rankings had Willian leading as the Top Forward and Ramsey as Top Midfielder. Where did Higuain and Alonso come from? I don't hold neither of these players by the way.

• Pretty sure it was Ramsey and Willian who actually won. Was following closely as Hold Auba and Willian caught him with late assist

• @Londoner Ramsey, Alonso and Willian all won with alonso top of all three, Ramsey got MB winner too. The glitch is Jorginho and Higuain but users who have Ramsey and Willian will probably be paid out later tomorrow but I’ll give them a call in morning see what is happening as I hold Ramsey anyway

• Why didn’t Felix win last night scored 3 and a assist, what a joke

• @NewUser141376
    I'd be slightly concerned as a holder if he performs like that and doesn't manage 200 points. I suppose you can partly blame Benfica's defence for letting in that 2nd goal and depriving him of GWG points. He would have got 148 points for the goals and the assist and for being in the winning team if I've read the rules correctly. -10 for them conceding twice. Did anybody watch the game? Does he give the ball away a lot?

• @Specksynder said in PB issue?:

@NewUser141376
    I'd be slightly concerned as a holder if he performs like that and doesn't manage 200 points. I suppose you can partly blame Benfica's defence for letting in that 2nd goal and depriving him of GWG points. He would have got 148 points for the goals and the assist and for being in the winning team if I've read the rules correctly. -10 for them conceding twice. Did anybody watch the game? Does he give the ball away a lot?

Just working out the same. Was he offside a lot? That is minus 5 points each time.

• @Londoner said in PB issue?:

Where did Higuain and Alonso come from?

Chelsea signed Higuain on loan from Juventus in January 2019 and Alonso came from Fiorentina in 2016.

• @Specksynder I watched the match and he barely touched the ball in the second half, looked out on his feet by the end and they even noted it in commentary.

Lots of people moaning he didn't win PB today but how many of these actually watched the game?

• @Yellow said in PB issue?:

@Londoner said in PB issue?:

Where did Higuain and Alonso come from?

Chelsea signed Higuain on loan from Juventus in January 2019 and Alonso came from Fiorentina in 2016.

LOL - It's good to have a sense of humour.

• @Hound said in PB issue?:

@Specksynder I watched the match and he barely touched the ball in the second half, looked out on his feet by the end and they even noted it in commentary.

Lots of people moaning he didn't win PB today but how many of these actually watched the game?

Yes I watched the game and agree with you. I was watching his PB score drop towards the end as he lost points for giving away silly fouls as he got more and more tired.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.