Felix Owners Must Be Raging!

• @LuaLua shenanigans? A big holder listing loads of shares to the market to dive the price down, then buying more shares at the bottom, then canceling the sales order?

• @Misto you cant buy with shares in sale queue

• @MrWh1te You can if you have two accounts. eg working as a team with someone. User A lists after a bad game, the market goes "oh shit" look mass selling best IS or market sell and get out, price falls even more. User B buys up cheaper shares until they start buying users A's shares then User A cancels the order to restore the price.

This is just a theory. But look at the chart. If that did happen it looks like a big holder listed the sale order in two trenches. 1st one to drive the market down, then the 2nd one to pin the price down once you cancel the first trench of sale orders. The reverse can be seen on the way up. You would have to do it this way or you partner would buy your shares pretty fast. This way you can drive the price down, get others to list, drive the price down more, then cancel the 1st lot of sell orders and buy up other peoples shares cheap.

I could be wrong, I'm just speculating.

• @Misto Wouldn't surprise me if you were right.

• @MrWh1te glad my rambling made sense.

• @Misto Yeah tbh i thought it might be market manipulation too but didn't wanna mention it and be some one man looney conspiracy guy but if others see it as well i think there is definitely something fishy going on. to return within a whisker of the original price seems dodgy.
    Obviously its not exactly conclusive but its something to look out for in the future.

I don't know the mechanics of the system well enough to know if that theory works or not though.

• I've two accounts but I can assure you it wasn't me! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

• @Ericali said in Felix Owners Must Be Raging!:

I've two accounts but I can assure you it wasn't me! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

No. I think most people that use this forum would be only to aware that you donโ€™t hold the thousands of Felix shares required to do this.
    Not much point if heโ€™s playing with Raul Jimenez next season is there Eric? ๐Ÿ˜„

• @Ericali

Why wouldnโ€™t I?

• 0_1555710895007_Capture.PNG C'mon son, get yourself over for some Kloppy cuddles. (I am a holder of many and certainly not raging).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.