Cheap Players 2

• thoughts on

Habib Diallo 41p

&

Mikel Merino @ 27p (does merino still play for spain u21?)

??

• Jean phillipe mateta 49p. Scored 10 goals for mainz(a crap team) Only 21 yrs old.
    Need I say more. Bound to boom soon.

• @LuaLua will he play for france u21?

• Ianis Hagi is 34p and is an absolute player!

• @NewUser297399 Yes. For how long is the real question ahah.

• Daniel Sturridge 33p. Good chance of a summer move and I reckon he could go up a 10p or so if to a PL club that play him.

• Daniel caliguiri is ridiculously cheap at 28p. Had some great PB scores last season. Getting on a little but only 31. Just back from injury and should play for Schalke tonight. Could get some G & A over the next 5 matches as well.

• Robert Skov - 60p looks a bargain, can see him making a big move after the U21 tournament.

• @Wolvesfan1980 coming from the danish superliga as well he'll be so cheap for prem teams.

• @Wolvesfan1980 Skov a good shout. Scored loads and big clubs will be looking at him.

• Also think Yannick Carrasco is cheap at the moment at 77p, he's been talking about potentially coming back to europe, which should see his price go up quite a bit (only if he moves obviously).

• Due to recent transfer spec gonna add pedranza. 23 year old wing back for villareal with a lot of links to big clubs. Arsenal barca and dortmund all really looking at him and no wonder he's scored 4 goals got two assists in 2300 minutes and he's only 42p. He will rise and rise as people learn that villareal might be relegated meaning he would be sold.

• A couple of cheapies I currently hold.

Jorge Mere (30p)
    Spanish, 21 year old, starting centre half for FC Koln in Germany. Has played 21 games this season and Koln look certain to achieve promotion to the Bundesliga. He is also likely to attract transfer speculation in the summer (previously linked to Barca and Inter)

Either way, I expect him to be playing in a PB eligible league next season.

Another bargain I'd recommend is

Kelvin Amian (26p)
    French, 20 year old, centre half that plays every week for Toulouse. He was nominated for the golden boy award in 2018 (won by De ligt).
    Previously linked with a move to Cardiff in Jan 2019.

• @johnboywalker said in Cheap Players 2:

A couple of cheapies I currently hold.

Jorge Mere (30p)
    Spanish, 21 year old, starting centre half for FC Koln in Germany. Has played 21 games this season and Koln look certain to achieve promotion to the Bundesliga. He is also likely to attract transfer speculation in the summer (previously linked to Barca and Inter)

Either way, I expect him to be playing in a PB eligible league next season.

Another bargain I'd recommend is

Kelvin Amian (26p)
    French, 20 year old, centre half that plays every week for Toulouse. He was nominated for the golden boy award in 2018 (won by De ligt).

Amian looks interesting - but I definitely wouldn’t want to be a Ligue 1 player linked with Cardiff in January....🥺

• @Wolvesfan1980 Already had Spurs desperate for him and a few teams in the Serie A too. Definitely moves this summer imo

• Jaime Mata @ 44p. Faces a poor Real Valladolid who is battling relegation and he's already got 13 goals this season. Mental

• I was going to start a new thread but thought against it.

Victor Mollejo - 18 y/o Atletico academy forward - 48p

Made a few appearances earlier in the season but the signing of Morata has limited his chances since. Following Costa’s suspension he is back in the first team squad for the game against Celta tomorrow.

Very highly rated amongst Atletico fans and is sure to get opportunities for the rest of the season due to Costa’s lengthy ban. He has also been linked with Liverpool previously.

Tomorrow’s game is on ITV (2, 3 or 4) so if he gets on the pitch could get extra recognition.

I have held for a while but he is currently at his lowest value after making some steady gains previously.

• @Tom77 said in Cheap Players 2:

Martin terrier, lyon, 59p.

Terrier Scored again last night, a great goal. 68p now.
    Outshining Lyons big guns.

• Razvan Marin, 34p, signed last week a 4-year contract @ Ajax, plays now in Belgium, scored a goal vs Anderlecht yesterday.

• @johnboywalker said in Cheap Players 2:

Kelvin Amian (26p)

Indeed. You have nothing Toulouse by investing in him.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.