Shelvey 26p?

• I'm new to this but as I see it Shelvey looks a steal at 26p, I know he's not played much this season but I see this price going up soon as he starts, hopefully he starts tonight against Leicester.

• Trouble is he hardly plays & when he does he doesn't win anything. His true FI value is actually nearer zero but I guess you never know - good luck.

• Terrible player, avoid

• After much searching of stats, transfer rumors and my general knowledge of football, I have come up with the following opinion on why he is 26p.

And that's cos he's shit.

• @Millerman hahaha

• @NewUser270057 said in Shelvey 26p?:

I'm new to this but as I see it Shelvey looks a steal at 26p, I know he's not played much this season but I see this price going up soon as he starts, hopefully he starts tonight against Leicester.

Interesting tip. I might look into this. I like looking into things, in depth research and detective work. That kind of thing. It ALWAYS gets results 😉

• @Millerman said in Shelvey 26p?:

After much searching of stats, transfer rumors and my general knowledge of football, I have come up with the following opinion on why he is 26p.

And that's cos he's shit.

As a Newcastle fan I fully agree.

He has the ego of World Cup winner, ability of a decent prem player, work rate of a Sunday league player and is one of the direst players in the game. Hope we offload him soon

• @NewUser270057 said in Shelvey 26p?:

I'm new to this but as I see it Shelvey looks a steal at 26p, I know he's not played much this season but I see this price going up soon as he starts, hopefully he starts tonight against Leicester.

Hmmm

My Spidey Sense is tingling

This post has had about the same level of agreement with from other users as, say, erm, the one titled "Panic", which stated "I’m really starting to panic that this could be the end of the platform" 😂.

@NewUser270057 when did you join FI ?

• @ScouseSte said in Shelvey 26p?:

@NewUser270057 said in Shelvey 26p?:

Hmmm

My Spidey Sense is tingling

This post has had about the same level of agreement with from other users as, say, erm, the one titled "Panic", which stated "I’m really starting to panic that this could be the end of the platform" 😂.

@NewUser270057 when did you join FI ?

Drat and double drat
    I’d have got away with it too if it hadn’t been for those perishing kids and that fuckin dog!
    LoooooL

• @ScouseSte end of Jan I started, still just trying to figure the market out, I'm a Newcastle fan so I'm biased towards him but I think he's better than 26p, I bought a few in almiron when he signed an longstaff, doubled my money and sold up, is there any decent twitter pages for different strategies?

• @NewUser270057

And yet when you click on your user ID it reveals that you signed up 5 hours ago

Ya great big Spazz!

• Thing is though, he's definitely going to leave nufc this summer and the press love/hate him so I can see him picking up MB a bit over the summer when he gets his move to West Ham or wherever next he's off to and for 27p that seems a good shout. I might pick up a few after Mondays announcement

• @Hartley Having said this I am a NUFC fan and he won't go up in value too much like almiron and longstaff because those are actually good players, I can see him returning MB though!

• @Hartley said in Shelvey 26p?:

Thing is though, he's definitely going to leave nufc this summer and the press love/hate him so I can see him picking up MB a bit over the summer when he gets his move to West Ham or wherever next he's off to and for 27p that seems a good shout. I might pick up a few after Mondays announcement

If he moves in the summer then he won’t get any MB as it only applies to top 200 until new season

• This post is deleted!

• @AdyH When he gets sent off for West Ham next season then ha

• @Hartley said in Shelvey 26p?:

@AdyH When he gets sent off for West Ham next season then ha

Good point 😂

If we buy back Mitrovic then I’m definitely looking at him for sending off MB

• More chance of Rotherham united winning the league than him getting a mb for a move.

Can imagine the sportswriters bosses now.

‘Oh dick head! What you writing about pogba for. The real value is baldy from newcastle’

Nar. Sorry. Not a chance.

• @Millerman You don't think Shelvey the bald Joey Barton will be in the news if he gets a move to his boyhood club?

• @ScouseSte Bloody hell you got him so quick.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.