If you could buy 5 players who would you buy and why?

• If you could buy 5 players who would you buy and why?

• Raheem Sterling - each team has one big media player. Sterling is arguably City's and England's. And unlike Hazard (Chelsea), Pogba (Utd) and Salah (Liverpool) and probably Ozil (Arsenal) in being English if he goes abroad the media dividends are still there. And he's not boring like Kane! Easy money at the best team in England, maybe in Europe and potentially the inaugural Nation's League championship which Kane is doubtful for.

Raul de Tomas - averages over a goal every other game for Rayo Vallecano this year. That's second bottom in La Liga! Has been banging in goals on loan from Real Madrid and at 24 seems like he's completed his loan apprenticeships and is either in the fold at Real next year or gets a decent permanent move. And gets a good few IPDs.

Frankie de Jong - he could get 10 PBs in a season at Barca. That's mad! Absolutely mad!!

Donyell Malen - when Lozano or Bergwijn leave he will be first team at PSV, likely in the Champs and will be next off that particular Dutch production line. A lot at Arsenal were upset they let him go last summer and he looks like he could be massive.

Patson Daka - 25p and been scoring since he started playing on January for RB Salzburg. With Manus Dabbur off to Sevilla, game time is open for all the Salzburg strikers and who wouldn't want to be on the 20 year old who is on course to be Zambia's GOAT. Doesn't that sound great. Zambia's GOAT!!!

I'm on 3 of these players.

• I'll exclusively stick to the PL as that's where the most MB are won.

Man City = Sterling, City's best player, in F.I terms (real life it would be KDB) only 24, England regular has become a bit of a spokesman against racism.

Liverpool = Salah is the star of the team, been off the boil at the minute but has the media on side, only really rivalled by VVD when it comes to media attention.

Man Utd = easy this one, Pogba - possibly the best value player on the platform.

Tottenham = Kane, England captain, 25 years old, not going anywhere, his currency is goals & has hit 20+ for the past 4 seasons.

The fifth one is more difficult, Ozil, Hazard both get media attention for the other 2 top sides but both their futures are sketchy, if they went outside the PL they would drop in value.

Safest bet it to pick another Man Utd player, biggest club in the world, & get the most media attention in Britain. Either someone who they sign in the summer or Rashford if he continues to play as the No9.

• I've only been on here for past 2 months and have slightly limited funds so amassing enough shares of the big boys to make mb worthwhile is slightly out of my reach at the moment so I am going for five players that I believe will gain capital appreciation in the months to come.

Scott Mctominay-Man Utd.....I believe came of age this week on a big stage.
    His gains in past couple of days I don't think will evaporate as people realise this is the future heart of the Man U midfield and he made the likes of the mighty Pogba look vastly overpriced.

I hold by the way.

Wilfred Ndidi- Leicester City.....Is getting more mature by the month and at just 22 years of age must soon be attracting larger clubs and is a bargain on the index.

I don't hold but keep looking😉

Aleksander Isak-B.Dortmund…..Young striker that at first didn't impress at Dortmund but then again he was very young 17 or 18?.

Has been sent out on loan to Holland playing for Willem II and since end of February this year has been ripping it up with 11 goals and 3 assists in 7 games.

Dortmund looking to take him back for next season and also clubs looking at him including Chelsea and Barcelona.

A potentially great prospect.

I do hold.

Frenkie De Jong-Ajax.....I have only seen him 2-3 times this season but looks an incredible talent and is so calm in what he does.

Part of a superb Ajax team that regrettably will be ransacked in the summer.

I don't hold but plan to buy if I can.

Youri Tielemans-Leicester City.....It was a toss up between this guy and Maddison.

He has taken to the premier league like a duck to water and no wonder some of the big guys are getting interested.

Very assured in most everything he does and I think he has a big future.

I do hold shares in Tielemans.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I believe all of the above can achieve a sizeable appreciation in their current share price.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.