Robert skov

• Looking forward to these articles reaching the English newspapers 😁

0_1557340493122_Screenshot_20190508-203350_Samsung Internet.jpg

• @Matt-flint yep, I’ve got both obviously...🤦‍♂️ Long wait ahead for them now....

• @Robert-W yep down massively on both but both back in action this weekend hopefully both score and there 🚀 again. Plus I’m 100% sure both will agree summer moves so expect some decent profits

• @Matt-flint said in Robert skov:

@Robert-W yep down massively on both but both back in action this weekend hopefully both score and there 🚀 again. Plus I’m 100% sure both will agree summer moves so expect some decent profits

His team mate.. Fischer is great value at 21p.. .. .

• Ah b*gger I see there are plenty of stories in Turkey saying he’s set to sign for Fenerbache. Surely will continue to drop if that does materialise...

• I’ve been looking at it over the last week, there is nothing concrete at all the chairman of Copenhagen has been in turkey and people putting. 2+2 together that’s why the price has dropped it would be £1.30 by now.
    There is no way a record of Skov’s isn't getting prem attention, it’s the place to be.
    I hold Skov so if there is any rubbish concrete news I find I will post it asap.
    A club like Copenhagen will want top ££££.

• @Tom77 I can’t see a Dane coming up to the prime of his career choosing Turkey over Prem or other PB league. Only reason would be no offers, almost unthinkable with season he’s had. This means almost certainly going Turkey...😉

• @Robert-W

He wont go Turkey. .. .too much other interest

• Another two goals already for skov today

• @NewUser159379 🚀🚀🚀

• Nice to have a positive piece of news.
    He surely will be heading to a pb league next season.

• Second one has been credited as an own goal on flash scores

• UP UP AND A SKOV 🚀🚀🚀
    His price will rocket now

• @Rich-from-FI Calm down now lad😉

• There’s an article this evening saying Skov has now equalled the all-time Superliga goalscoring record with 28. Pretty damn impressive for a midfielder.

• I’ve been watching and waiting on whether/when to invest in him. But for me the prospect that he might stay or go to a non PB league (ongoing links with Fenerbache) make him WAY too risky at £1. That’s not a cheap price at all. Lacazette was that price ten days ago! I hope I’m wrong and you guys get rich off of him...

• I'm back on the Skov.

If he goes to Turkey, I'll instant sell and take the hit.

£1 for a free scoring midfielder, who ticks all the boxes for potential PB, and has already had several links to the English Premier League, is a risk I'm willing to take.

If he ends up at any club in the top half of the EPL, I would expect his price to almost double before he even kicks a ball. 🎰

• He continues to put in good performances every week and ultimately he’s hitting the back of the net. His potential transfer cost is relatively very small and makes Skov a great ‘wild card’ bet for any 1st tier team in any European league. Been onboard with Skov since February and riding his recent wobble as he’s sure to be signed by a big club .....the Skov train has far from been derailed!!

• I've watched a couple of traders sell him after bigging him up on here, but that's their loss, not a chance I'll sell unless he ends up in a league without PB, and I'm pretty sure he'd never leave for Turkey, Portugal or Holland, Denmark is also a professional league and FC Copenhagen have a capacity of 38 000, they have over 30 000 in most big games, I only see a PB league as a step up for him personally.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.