Maximilian Phillip Norwich

• Max Phillip, doesn’t make the team much at Dortmund,
    There are google articles of him in Nando’s in Norwich. Now this might seem a little weak on its own but........
    He isn’t getting game time
    Last summer there were links to premier league, Spurs I seem to remember
    His mate plays for Norwich
    They are almost up
    Reads like Norwich have links with Dortmund.
    He is pennies.

• I can't find any nando articles ? Can you post please

• Sorry 2 week old ones, found em

• I think he’s primed for a move. Maybe on loan, if he comes to EPL, he’ll double at least!

Why would he go to Norwich?

• so during the international break he visited his mate in Norwich ?

TBH for me its a flimsy link

but he is 37p

Javier Hernandez is 26p

Jamie Vardy 43p

why would Phillip be 74p in a newly promote Norwich team ???

• @Munchie63 I did say it was weak?
    But at least he was in Norwich!
    I bet hazard and pogba haven’t been seen in Madrid this month 😂

• @Ringers Dortmund may well be happy to sell. And he may fancy a PL club.

but I'd be amazed if he doubles in value when proven PL scorers are half that

If Norwich get promotion they'll need to spend that much s sure, so never rule anything out

• I love this type of journalism!!!! Max Phillip seen in a Norwich Nando's... must mean he's on the verge of a lucrative Canaries deal... you should work for the sun?? or Met police??? I'm not joking!!!

Genius tip off whoever seen him!!! i'm off to the bookies!!!! :-)

• @dannypea TBF at Dortmund he's prob not on huge money so makes sense he's eating at Nando's rather than the more upmarket GBK down the high street

• @Munchie63 there is absolutely no reason that any footballer would not eat in Nandos!!! you might be a multi-millionaire but that doesn't stop you eating the best piri piri chicken on the planet!!!!

The fact that you have to go order it yourself is a nark but once it arrives its usually worth the effort!!!!

Wonder if he had a free refill????

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.