Pogba Starman ha

• I'm a big red but how the hell does pogba win starman.watched the game and other than the two penalties he was shite and I can't wait till he frigs off to madrid

• @Jonah said in Pogba Starman ha:

I'm a big red but how the hell does pogba win starman.watched the game and other than the two penalties he was shite and I can't wait till he frigs off to madrid

Hmmmm!
    Would that have meant you’d have lost 1-0 today?

• @Ringers just don't get the hype ....would be a good player if he could be arsed

• @Jonah Surely you've seen the PB scoring system (MATRIX) ????? With the 2 goals, amount of passes, crosses, ball recoveries, being fouled, i think it adds up to a big score, a team doesn't need to perform great for a single player to get a massive score.
    And you say you are a massive red .??? Is that Liverpool?? Hahaha you obviously don't hold Pogba and are very bitter.

• Without the two pens today he would’ve been around the 25th midfielder mark.
    Not bothered by it as it’s the scoring matrix and we have bet to it. But it is extremely flawed.

• @Andy-M did hold but sold due to madrid rumours . Get what you say about the scoring matrix but from what I saw he wasn't involved that much. As for pogs he frustrates me. And I ain't no bin dipper 😀

• Saw the game and by the way I hold a few Pogba but man Utd were very lucky today.
    Yes obviously he did amass the points as he's top but really it looked a really underwhelming performance by him.
    The people that gain from him are mainly obviously the people who have been on FI for at least a few months and good luck to them as they got in first.

But I've just seen the Moura hattrick today and the performance looked a million times better than what I saw from Pogba but hey ho.

I have been so disappointed by Man U past half dozen games and they are so struggling up front and the likes of Martial and Rashford look devoid of confidence.

West ham were robbed today basically.

The miracle they achieved in Paris surely cannot be achieved again unless Barca freeze like PSG did.

• @Gazz127 we are lacking in quality ole has done a great job so far considering where we was and the soul of the club was dead ....few quality signings in summer and we can get back on track to get to the level of our council house neighbours but a couple of seasons away from that probably ...as for the Barca game stranger things have happened but can't see them under performing again like they did at OT so we probably missed our chance

• @Jonah Fair assessment that.

Just one question....Leave aside whether Pogba will rise or fall in price if he left the PL but would Man Utd be a better team with or without him?

• @Gazz127 I agree with your assessment of the Pogba performance and have given up trying to fathom any of the dividend structures apart from those that matter. The game is about Defending your goal and scoring in your opponents. IPDs are black and white the rest is Faff. It has always been my opinion that how many passes are completed and possession are throw away stats. Pogba sees a lot of the ball due to his position and will pass it back and forth 10 or 12 yards. Now if the Scoring MATRIX includes passes completed that straight away taints it for me. If the GK had saved those penalties what dividends are in it for those holders. Is the keeper likely to win PB,MBs he certainly wont get any extra IPDs if he keeps aclean sheet yet Pogba holders such as myself stand to make a killing.

• @Gazz127 better with but I personally think he's bad for the club ....fergie knew this ....and he plays when he feels like playing and for me I would be more than happy to see him gone and replaced with someone who plays for the badge,the team and the fans that spend their hard earnt cash to watch prick

• @Earshavewalls I've only been on here just over a month and still working out the best way to make it work for me. When I saw pogs price I couldn't believe it but now I sort of get it but think it would be better if the matrix portrayed a true reflection of the game , I realise now people have staked their money it would be hard to change things immediately but I think twerk things a little at a time to eat to that goal

• Soon more people will realise. Pogba only has to fart to make mb,and maybe score an odd goal to make mb .... he is FI KING!!!

• @Dan-w I agree with Both yourself and Jonah and Pogba does attract dividends and will in turn garner a large proportion of Investors cash. Where does that leave the other 3000 odd players available. Apart from a group of 8 or 9 players attracting media attention needed to drive capitol investment the others are fiddling around over scraps. With the platform rewarding players that only have to Fart as you said to dominate dividends it can't reflect the performances therefore the prices are not reflecting the true value. I hold Pogba and have benefited from my shares in him but for a platform trying to attract investors migrating from other betting platforms any that have signed up since SS will considering their position.

• ATTENTION TO ALL NEW BUYERS!!!

BUY FARTERS!

(Only if his name is Paul)

• @Gazz127 said in Pogba Starman ha:

@Jonah Fair assessment that.

Just one question....Leave aside whether Pogba will rise or fall in price if he left the PL but would Man Utd be a better team with or without him?

I’m pretty sure someone else could score 2 pens.
    Who could you replace pogba with, fernandez, kroos, Maddison, switch the formation around, Fred is starting to look half decent imo.
    For the Money United could get I would sell easily.
    The guy is a liability and thinks the world revolves around him and it upsets people.

• VAR introduced next season - not trying to be a mystic here but obviously leads to more penalties....

Pogba only going one way 🚀

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.