Monday's fi announcement

• Any thoughts of what could be in the summer announcement on Monday and the initial impact you think it will have on the market

• Increased media payouts for summer. So expect players linked with big clubs to prosper - Felix, Bruno Fernandes etc. Some sort of bonus with a playthrough requirement is possible. Plus incentives to win one-off prizes.

• Pogba to Madrid will be the biggest transfer saga of the summer

• Pogba Sancho Felix will go up in my opinion well heres hoping anyway.

• Nicolas Pepe is probably moving

• Would love a positional mb- separate payouts for def, mid and Fwd.

• Pogba probably but it will be when to get out, his price 100% drops if he goes to madrid. Sancho could be the biggest if it comes alive.

Bale will get caught up in the pogba transfer as bait and kroos I imagine, if Bale comes to the prem his price doubles he would be media king.

Second tier
    Neres,coutinhio,fernandez,Maguire,alderwield,Werner,Brandt,skov,Felix, havertz,Pepe,chukweze, fekir, grealish. All these should get linked.

English players for media
    Rashford,sterling,cho,sancho,Maddison,,Maguire, kane (maybe completely injured thought). Grealish if called up.

Whoever wins the title
    Man City - sterling, the player of the year easily, will be all him.
    Liverpool, salah, Trent, VVD. Salah even more if good at ACON in egypt..

Copa, buzz for neymar, messi, neres, VJ, jesus.

All media potential. I own about half of these to avoid mindless pumping.

Probably could think of more but these come to mind.

• @Tom77 - will Pogba fall that much? Maybe initially as people would panic and expect a Coutinho style drop but he will still pick up MB and probably more PB too.

Otherwise I hope everything else you have said is spot on as I have holdings in most.

• @Zidave said in Monday's fi announcement:

@Tom77 - will Pogba fall that much? Maybe initially as people would panic and expect a Coutinho style drop but he will still pick up MB and probably more PB too.

Otherwise I hope everything else you have said is spot on as I have holdings in most.

Man united are the real Mb magnets, how many Mb wins have come from prem games at the weekend and build up and then aftermath the prem is king.

People might disagree then fine but being in Spain he will not be on the back page of the British press like is he for Man U.

• @Tom77 - Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar do well from MB. Is Pogba not in that category?

• Obviously opening up european media outlets would be a game changer!

@Tom77 - Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar do well from MB. Is Pogba not in that category?

2 of those are the best players ever and probably win most MB due to actual performance. Neymar was king because of PB mainly imo and yes he does have Mb because he is one off the best.

Pogba is not on their level for performance

• Ok look at it this way, ronaldo/messi/neymar at Man U would ££££££££££ and top of the index by a mile.

• @Tom77 said in Monday's fi announcement:

@Zidave said in Monday's fi announcement:

@Tom77 - Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar do well from MB. Is Pogba not in that category?

2 of those are the best players ever and probably win most MB due to actual performance. Neymar was king because of PB mainly imo and yes he does have Mb because he is one off the best.

No but when he scores he scores big and his PB is not too shabby.

0_1555318527406_upload-04563a89-904c-4e97-a2f6-ef1827ab50b7

@Tom77 said in Monday's fi announcement:

@Zidave said in Monday's fi announcement:

No but when he scores he scores big and his PB is not too shabby.

0_1555318527406_upload-04563a89-904c-4e97-a2f6-ef1827ab50b7

Will he be on pens at madrid?. I don't think his pb is good enough to keep his price over £7 based on PB especially when madrid will have hazard and VJ scoring maybe even a striker like jovic to come also.

• Very surprised Hazard hasn't popped up yet. Seems 100% to be part of heavy speculation with Madrid especially after Sarris comments last week to the media. Chelsea don't want to sell, Hazard wants to go. Seems almost equal or very close to Pogba

• @Kenny-R said in Monday's fi announcement:

Very surprised Hazard hasn't popped up yet. Seems 100% to be part of heavy speculation with Madrid especially after Sarris comments last week to the media. Chelsea don't want to sell, Hazard wants to go. Seems almost equal or very close to Pogba

Not surprised if it means his price will halve as it will for Pogba.

• @Kenny-R Hazard far more likely to actually move to Madrid than Pogba. This makes Hazard a far riskier investment than Pogba IMO.

• Koulibaly a good shout? Bought 17 futures and having buyer's remorse already that I should have hopped on the Skov train!

• Ive just bought a load of bale here’s hoping he comes back to the prem

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.