Account suspended because on Holiday abroad!

• Hey all I am away on holiday and tried to sell and buy some players but FI support have suspended my account due to the fact I’m not currently in the UK. So I have players plummeting that I can get rid of and players rising that I can’t sell for profit. I would understand if I just couldn’t add funds but this it ridiculous!

• @NewUser90762 You have broken the rules by trading outside the UK. It is in the Terms and Conditions.

• It BS really so only thing to do in future is sell everything if you are going on a long trip!

• @NewUser90762 from T's & C's

6.4 By using our Service, you confirm and agree that:
    (a) you are at least 18 years old;
    (b) you confirm that you will not access the Service from outside the UK where it is unlawful for you to do so, and you are in any event responsible for complying (and will comply) with the laws and regulations from which you access the Service;

• This is another reason order books need implementing asap.

• @NewUser90762 said in Account suspended because on Holiday abroad!:

Hey all I am away on holiday and tried to sell and buy some players but FI support have suspended my account due to the fact I’m not currently in the UK. So I have players plummeting that I can get rid of and players rising that I can’t sell for profit. I would understand if I just couldn’t add funds but this it ridiculous!

You cannot use the app in an unlicensed country abroad. I've traded and made money whilst in Jamaica for two weeks last Xmas. If you try to use the app, there is a warning not to do so, but it points to the website: footballindex.co.uk. That is because you are effectively on UK sole if you trade from that website.

• @Londoner hey I didn’t get any warning on my IPhone app, but that is beside the point. Are you saying theoretically when abroad as long as you use the .co.uk website you should be allowed to trade?

• @B5-HNK said in Account suspended because on Holiday abroad!:

@Londoner hey I didn’t get any warning on my IPhone app, but that is beside the point. Are you saying theoretically when abroad as long as you use the .co.uk website you should be allowed to trade?

Yes, that is what is implied. I have Android. My app said no in Jamaica, then suggested I may want to go to the UK site. I was pleased, because the market was flying then and I was able to withdraw £752 in profit.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.