Moussa dembele linked with man utd

• 0_1555271922344_upload-88c54023-6e11-4338-8c53-5592682f67a8

Can never be sure of veracity of these but still explains why he's up a few pence.

• apparently they're going to have a squad of 65 players according to the media links.

• this is a player i eyed up at Celtic... and I was quite disappointed when Lyon came in as I presumed 'bigger' things were in store... BUT after a decent season in France I think 'NOW' is a great time to back him... 0.80 per share for a player who's scored one goal less than Neymar this season and one that is tipped as one of the best attacking youngsters in France with Manchester United & Arsenal interested....?

I actually started the day wanting to invest in Dwight McNeil at 1.17.... and even considered Ryan Fraser at 0.92 but in comparison weighing up pros and cons I couldn't look past Dembele for VFM considering buzz and growth potential over the next 12 months!!!

• @dannypea

Was on him at 55p when at Celtic & took a bit of profit on the Lyon move but certainly won't be selling now, as even if this Man Utd speculation doesn't pan out I'm certain other big clubs will be looking him over & transfer rumours will persist through the Summer.

• @dannypea said in Moussa dembele linked with man utd:

this is a player i eyed up at Celtic... and I was quite disappointed when Lyon came in as I presumed 'bigger' things were in store... BUT after a decent season in France I think 'NOW' is a great time to back him... 0.80 per share for a player who's scored one goal less than Neymar this season and one that is tipped as one of the best attacking youngsters in France with Manchester United & Arsenal interested....?

I actually started the day wanting to invest in Dwight McNeil at 1.17.... and even considered Ryan Fraser at 0.92 but in comparison weighing up pros and cons I couldn't look past Dembele for VFM considering buzz and growth potential over the next 12 months!!!

I got on him at 78p this morning for summer transfer speculation - He should also have a strong finish to the season as a lot of first teamers have fallen out of favour due to fights in training etc.

• not sure if he didn't even drop in value after moving from Celtic? I watched him in a couple of games in Europe and was really impressed though... He's certainly going to play for France, and hie certainly going to move to bigger and better things, whether it be this summer or next, so that will certainly see his price rise!!! I'm excited to get on even a little later at 0.80 as he can double by August quite easily with a bit of transfer spec!!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.