Goldmine

• Last announcement(share split) I remember Sterling was the largest increase. Luckily he was my biggest hold at the time. I am holding off putting my money on someone as I am not too sure how the market will react. Will people not know what to do and put it all on Pogba or will people decide to put it on potential transfers like Bruno Fernandes or Nicolas Pepe. I know we don’t know the announcement yet but we are pretty sure that it is a Mb increase. Assuming that do you think the money will enter the market at the top like in the share split or do you think people will pick out certain players that are moving in the summer. I know the best thing to do is to buy in before the announcement but I’m tempted to wait to see where all the money is going in the first 30 seconds and then buy in. I probably sound stupid as pretty much everyone I have named will increase but I am looking for the potential rocket that will rise% wise the most. Please feel free to suggest a strategy or a player and I’ll have a look.

• @Indexman said in Goldmine:

Last announcement(share split) I remember Sterling was the largest increase. Luckily he was my biggest hold at the time. I am holding off putting my money on someone as I am not too sure how the market will react. Will people not know what to do and put it all on Pogba or will people decide to put it on potential transfers like Bruno Fernandes or Nicolas Pepe. I know we don’t know the announcement yet but we are pretty sure that it is a Mb increase. Assuming that do you think the money will enter the market at the top like in the share split or do you think people will pick out certain players that are moving in the summer. I know the best thing to do is to buy in before the announcement but I’m tempted to wait to see where all the money is going in the first 30 seconds and then buy in. I probably sound stupid as pretty much everyone I have named will increase but I am looking for the potential rocket that will rise% wise the most. Please feel free to suggest a strategy or a player and I’ll have a look.

I bought Moise Kean on SS day and that was after he'd risen a massive 40p on the day already - he's since gone up another 50p for me, so waiting to see where the money goes is not always such a bad idea 👍🏻

• @Indexman - I have been getting my portfolio ready for the summer MB before the SS was even announced as it is the most guaranteed way to win dividends. I had 2nd 3rd and 4th striker for PB yesterday and lost to someone I have never heard of.

As the SS announcement included this for the 15th you would think that the summer media players would have continued to rise but this is not the case. If anything, they have fallen and the youngsters (who won't be transferred) have rocketed.

I think they will have a strategy to have trading continuing through the summer so I can see an additional bonus for MB for 1st 30 days of ownership to continue trading. That will ensure people are motivated to keep topping up through the summer.

However, a deposit bonus tonight with a lengthy tie in period would case a major rise in the top players initially and shortly after players like Pepe and Fernandes you have already identified.

• Put in a bit now on Fernandes, Pepe and Pog and then save the rest for 7.30? I agree - think all those three are nailed on for a rise. We know it's a MB focussed announcement so why wait?

• If think salah could do well, will be topping Mb charts later, hitting form and in the front of people minds, there could be a lot of MB for him in the next 4-6 weeks imo.

He is my biggest hold.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.