CHO a good hold ?

• Is CHO a good hold ? Looking to hold for atleast another 6 months, or should i sell up?

• It's a win-win.

If hazard leaves, he becomes a starter at Chelsea.
    If CHO leaves, he's in the media all summer and becomes a starter elsewhere.

His price will then be dependent on his performances, and from what we've seen so far, he has the capability to be something great in both IRL and on the index.

• @JmanSupreme I'd dump, he's pretty old now 🤣🤣

100% hold mate.

• Thanks buddy. Just needed abit of reassurance!

• For him to maintain his price he's going to have to be a world class player. If you think he will be then hold, if you think he won't be then sell.

• @Hartley He doesn't need to be a world class player to win mb tho.

• @LuaLua In the future he will, think of townsend, lennon, andy carroll and all the other england hopefuls who didnt cut it. As a short term hold he's definitely worth keeping. I'm just saying dont expect every single one of these youngsters to make it and we should tread carefully with them to some extent!

• @Hartley Oh for sure I sold up awhile ago just wanted to balance argument.

• He's more expensive than Kane and Salah, and nearly as expensive as Sterling! Obviously he delivers nowhere near the same level of dividends as those players.

Clearly his price is heavily inflated by his "potential" to become a great player. If he lives up to that potential, I'm sure he'll prove to be a bargain. If not, people will look back and think he was overpriced.

Whether you should hold or sell all depends on how you see his future panning out.

• I sold him at £5 simply cos I'd made my profit( bought at 3.40) and don't think he will have the same rises in future but do think he's class and will be a top player but not for a few years yet. The hype has slowed a lot now he's playing more but a big game in Euro or against man Utd could rise he's price but now the hype train has slowed we need to see good performances and goals

• Depends on what price you bought him at?

His potential/promise has been keeping his price high - now he's actually playing he's starting to drop a little.

When you consider he was more expensive than Hazard (the player he wishes he can become) & Sterling (a 24year old rival for his England birth) it was basically an over inflated price.

But again, it depends what you bought at. 👍

• AT What time does he become a normal player and just come in line with reality eg. Martial, sane, mane, dembele, fekir, that list could go on and on all well under £3 and more proven and arguable better footballers.

• @Tom77 said in CHO a good hold ?:

AT What time does he become a normal player and just come in line with reality eg. Martial, sane, mane, dembele, fekir, that list could go on and on all well under £3 and more proven and arguable better footballers.

Being an England player at 18 he’d be their price when he goes to the championship.

• Do you have to take in to account growth of the site? Comparing him to other players screams sell but i dont want to sell him and then in a years time he has doubled in price with all the other top 10. Im holding for the summer anyway

• Also yet again people happy to have him at £4.94, at 18 years old he is finally trusted to start a game against liverpool of all people and then drops 17p...i just dont get it

• @NewUser297678 said in CHO a good hold ?:

Also yet again people happy to have him at £4.94, at 18 years old he is finally trusted to start a game against liverpool of all people and then drops 17p...i just dont get it

Because his pb score was 17 funnily enough.

• The more he plays the worse it is for CHO holders....

• @NewUser297678 said in CHO a good hold ?:

Also yet again people happy to have him at £4.94, at 18 years old he is finally trusted to start a game against liverpool of all people and then drops 17p...i just dont get it

Unfortunately that is what you have to accept when investing in hype;
    Huge rises off the back of mediocre/good performances, Huge falls off the back of poor performances.

The volatile nature of his price shows that there is a lot of market uncertainty in his value.

• Feel like the ones who get hit hardest by youth bubble pops will be the new users which kindof sucks. Fi really needs to make a better training ground academy video tutorial.

Most poker sites have switches where you can play with practice money. Think that would be a good idea as well tbh.

• I get that he had a bad game and my average buy price was £3.45 so a 17p decrease isnt affecting me but hes 18. One bad game doesnt mean he isnt a good long term hold. I just find it weird that people prefer holding the chance of a young player playing than a young player actually playing

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.