Mo Salah

• Is this the start of the media attention with the title run in & Champions League challenge?

He's been pretty stagnant the last couple of months, where many players have been having big rises - it's not quite happened for Mo.

Probably due to the 9 game goal drought, but he has now scored in the past 2 PL games to get that monkey off his back.

Yesterday's goal took him joint top of the PL top scorer charts level with Aguero on 17 for the season.

He won the media on Friday, Sunday & looks like winning it today as he has nearly amassed 1,000 mb again with only the Watford Vs Arsenal match later tonight as the only real challenge.

Even taking that game into account it's hard to see someone from that game scoring over 1,000 PTS tonight, so that will be 3 winning days from the last 4. Some feat....

Liverpool look good to progress on Wednesday (another opportunity for MB) & league fixtures against Cardiff, Huddersfield, Newcastle & Wolves present real opportunities for a glut of goals.

Seems the media announcement tonight is coming around at the perfect time. Much like Sterling's rise around the time of the share split. ๐Ÿ‘

Thoughts?

• Yes, hitting form just at the right time.

• @Ericali

I have 600 Mo Salah (my largest hold), so I'm loving his return to form. ยฃ12 every time he wins MB.

I'm genuinely shocked by the number of unproven youngsters who are already around his price (or higher). Some may turn into superstars, but it wouldn't surprise me if most struggle to deliver the same volume of dividends over their entire careers that Mo Salah has in the last 12 months!

• @ocs123 or even in the past week! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Yesterdays fantastic goal must have helped some! I am currently over weight in both City & Liverpool players, as both look set to dual out the title to the very end & CL progression is a distinct possibility too for both. So I am hoping for big performances & PB/MB returns as well a bit of capital growth. Salah will undoubtedly be central to that along with VVD, TAA, Aguero & hopefully Mahrez (speculative punt that he gets a vital GWG or two)

• It's worth noting the CL semi finals are the only games playing in the 5 top league that night (correct me if I'm wrong ) so the 5p top position, 2p star man & 2p media could all very easily be taken by someone like Salah. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿš€

• I have 125 I want more... But he's been in red so long I'm kind of reluctant to jump in now he's green.

Hes the player I'd probably lump big on if there is a deposit bonus and I put a few more grand in.

• I bought shares in Salah at his peak and its been soul destroying watching his price drop. Glad to see he's finding some form again. Fully agree with all your points @Ericali. Hopefully this brings Salah back to his true value.

• I know it seems odd but I actually thought his performance yesterday (and in recent weeks) wasn't that great..., That said he scored a screamer and he's the joint top goalscorer in the Premier League and the one probably most likely to go on and win it!!!

Remember thinking in the summer is it time to get out? Will he be a one season wonder? But he's proved to be world class.. although I think arguably Mane (who is also world class in my opinion) has largely outshone him this season!!

Still think he has a big part to play and another 4/5 goals before the end of the campaign which will keep buzz in him going!!!

• I thought he was under-priced for some time. I expect that to change very soon, form is temporary, class is permanent.

• I highlighted Sterling & Salah a few months back as being the most under-priced out of the top players - Sterling has rocketed since then, over to you Salah.....

• Yes Iโ€™ve got 450 Salah bring it on , think we are on the rise now all the way๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

• @San-Vito with the 4 games left in the league & one foot in the CL semi final - I think will could be hearing a lot in the media regarding Salah in the next 6 weeks or so!

• Cho money into salah..........the cycle has begun.

• Yeah Salah is going to fly in the next few weeks if you ask me. I don't hold any but would if I had some more spare cash to put in atm. I imagine he's going to be raking in the dividends

• Seems undervalued still in comparison to the others. Tempted to buy in more as I have a feeling there may be some transfer speculation

• @Ericali yes agree with that, more and more build up every day, love it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

• @San-Vito - me too. Good luck.

• Players have these little stagnationโ€™s. I remember Neymar was stuck at ยฃ15.76 for an eternity, Kane was stuck at ยฃ9, now Mo is on the move again. Good value to be had for one of FIโ€™s top div returners.
    Was last seasons top FI dividend earner with ยฃ3.10. 45p more than the next player. So now his 9 game drought is over, and the business end of the season kicking in,with all to play for- it should be only one way for little Moโ€™s price. ๐Ÿ”ฅIt was this time last year he really started racking up the divs. And it looks to be happening again. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

• @Zidave thanks๐Ÿ‘

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.