Odsonne Edouard

• Any Celtic fans out there able to shed light on Odsonne Edouard future.

I gather he has a contract for another 3 years. Will he likely honour it or outgrow Celtic?

TIA

• @MrWh1te

I expect quite a few changes next season. I'm sure the majority of the team enjoyed developing under Brendan Rodgers, who is a first class manager.

I do not think Lennon is on his level, and can see many of the youngsters looking to move on in the summer.

Forrest and Tierney are more than good enough for the EPL and would suit the ethos of a team like Bournemouth.

As for Edouard, I can't speak for his future intentions, but he is too good for the SPL.

• @johnboywalker said in Odsonne Edouard:

As for Edouard, I can't speak for his future intentions, but he is too good for the SPL.

That was exactly what a die hard Celtic fan told me when I researched him, after Dembele went to Lyon, so I bought him at 43 & still hold, still good value IMO.

• ty @NewUser159387 and @johnboywalker

I bought 100 pre-ss so now have 300 at 46p. Each 1p rise is £3 profit which is a lot on a small portfolio.
    I am holding but just checking all my holdings incase I can sell up anyone (my port is a bit too many players and I want to shave a couple off) but can't genuinally find anyone to sell so am stuck holding :p

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.